Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on July 12, 2016
This book is a god send, lots of valuable information here! I have fasted many times and always get amazing benefits. Don't count on the institutions to tell us what we need to cure ourselves, because they simply will not. There is too much money to be lost if things like grape diets were being recommended to people and people were actually ridding themselves of disease without expensive drugs and expensive medical treatments. I have rid myself of severe scalp psoriasis that I've suffered from for 11 years by doing a 10 day grape diet, which included fasting. It was that simple. All the drugs, corticosteroids, toxic shampoos, and doctors appointments didn't help me, but a simple grape diet and fasting did. So much money and time was wasted, not to mention harming myself with toxic drugs and shampoos, while the solution was so simple and so natural and so healthy, and doesn't cost anything! This book is easy to read and packed with information in so little pages. God bless all the people working hard to get this valuable information out there. This book claims that the diet can cure diseases much more severe than scalp psoriasis, and I have no reason to believe that it wouldn't, because the results I got were amazing and totally unexpected, and scalp psoriasis is not even mentioned in the book. I would highly recommend this book and this diet. I have not followed the diet completely, but fasting alone has dramatically improved my life and health. I'm sure following the diet completely would have even greater benefits!
on June 20, 2016
Excellent read! This book made perfect sense and if you're suffering from any disease, you will learn that Nature already has the key that unlocks the door to your cure. The fundamentals outlined in this book is a bit repetitive but the message is clear: Give Nature the opportunity and you shall heal thy self!
on April 21, 2013
I read this book, followed the diet and it worked really well - exceptionally well. I have read in some other articles that to eat only fruits causes one to loose calcium and that teeth can start falling off - my teeth were getting a bit sticky after a while. I would still recommend reading this book as it is quite incredible, it teaches you to also measure how far you can go with a diet, how quickly you can introduce certain food combinations, though to go fully on this diet, over a long time - not sure.
on May 12, 2015
Arnold Ehret's books are simple yet brilliant genius. If you are trying to decide which one to purchase firs, I would recommend this one. You will find a lot of repetition but each book provides info that you will not find in the other books. I was very happy with this purchase.
on July 26, 2017
You want to be healed, read this.
on February 7, 2012
This short volume covers a fair amount of information while not getting too complex for the average reader. When reading, it almost feels as though you are listening in on one of his lectures, creating a very personal feel with the way the information is presented. While this is not my favorite ( my favorite is Food is Your best Medicine by Dr. B)it is still a good book. I wish the the book had go into a little more depth in regards to the physiological process in response to diet, but it's pretty good read none the less. Also keep in mind this book was written quite a while back so the "politics" of the book are dated.
on January 29, 2017
Professor Arnold Ehret's writings, including this important book, are for the "most serious" students of healing nutrition! Keep in mind, this was written a long time ago and the writing style bears testimony the the antiquity of the work. The content is important and somewhat unique in its simplicity.
on February 13, 2017
This book is so amazing! Ehret correctly knew how our bodies function almost 100 years ago, but sadly modern science can't seem to get it right today.
on March 9, 2017
good book
on December 13, 2014
This book is full of pertinent information that is needed today. Although it was written many many years ago it's true are timeless and applicable. I am so glad I was able to get my hands on this book. If people would read this book they would be in much better health.