Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on July 23, 2013
This was perfect to add to the gifts I am giving to my granddaughter. Her actual baptism was Sunday and now I am working at printing photos for it.
on June 10, 2014
The album is fairly nice for the price. I purchased this as part of a christening gift and was expecting it to be a little nicer than it is, however, it is ok. Was a little disappointed that the item arrived with glue marks all over the front and back of the album and this required a fair amount of delicate rubbing to remove it.
on December 10, 2013
Great baby gift! Well made and quite lovely. Friend loved it for her the picture of her daughter's baptism! Perfect!
on January 2, 2013
I ordered this photo album in pink for my niece as part of her baptism gift. It's really cute and my sister loved it. She couldn't wait to fill it wih pictures of my niece's special day! It seems to be well constructed and you'd never know that it's faux leather. I would buy it again if I had another baptism comming up. The album arrived quickly and in excellent condition.
on April 22, 2013
Got this to put my daughters dedication photos in and couldn't even fill up the whole album! Lots of pages for pictures and the cover is very cute. Perfect light pink with a little silver cross. Very happy with this purchase.
on July 15, 2014
I purchased this photo book for a gift for my niece when she had a christening for her new born. She loved it & said now she has something to put her pictures in.
on June 28, 2014
I gave this as a grandmother "brag book" for christening memories. It is the perfect size, holds about 80 photos and is nice quality.
on August 28, 2015
Bought as a gift for my sister-in-law. She seems happy with the product and haven't had any complaints about it. Fast delivery.
on August 5, 2015
This was very nice and I hope to see some beautiful pictures in it of my granddaughters baptism. Great Keepsake
on February 9, 2015
The bow on the front cover is a little yellow instead of a bright white. The inside is kind of old fashion but overall it's nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question