Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 27, 2013
I'm a Saints fan so this serves two perposes for me. I had to lift the shelf in my refridgerator in order to use this but no big deal.

It's made well and looks very nice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 14, 2012
I was looking for a nice fleur de lis wine stopper for a wedding gift. This looks nice in the pictures, but when you hold it in your hand, you can see that it's not solid metal; probably just a silver coating on a cheaper quality material inside. It's also not very heavy; doesn't feel like much when you hold it.
on January 25, 2012
We love the Fleur De Lis bottle topper stopper as we collect this type. Quality made and displays very well. Product was packaged well and sent expeditiously.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.