Mudder US UK EU AU Universal All in One International Travel Power Plug Adapter Charger with 2 USB Ports 1A for Cell Phone (NO Voltage Conversion)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- with 3 international plug adapters.Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs
- USB for mobile phone, digital camera, mp3, iPod, iphone etc.
- 2 ports USB charger with maximum current 1A
- Can simultaneously be used through the sockets and USB.
- provides a child protection safety shutter. It is easy to carry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs Built-In safety shutters protect users from the direct touch of the live parts on the socket outlet.short circuit protection, it will stop charging automatically when fully charged. Built-In Automatically locking and releasing structure for push-pull plugs to ensure only one plug can be used at one time Built-in multi-nation plugs can be selected to fit wall outlets in different countries. Perfect for your appliances in overseas travel. LED charging status indicator
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** I'm leaving for Europe for 5 weeks, backpacking. Upon my return I will update my review.
- dual usb will charge two items at one time AND will charge with the plug outlet on the charger,all at the same time.
- (imo) cool and efficient design.
- easy to pack
- lightweight: will it last?
Again, will update when I return!
Well, after 5 weeks spelunking from Norway to Italy to Germany to France, England and Ireland... I can report that the charger held up great in the backpack! It worked in every country we needed it to. I have zero complaints and highly recommend this if your traveling to Europe! Also, a side note: Ireland is beautiful and I highly recommend going there :)
They worked great - and having 2 USB ports to charge tablets and phones was very convenient. Best part is that I'm still using them after our trip as extra USB chargers around the house.
Plugged my new phone into this charger and after a week started getting the same.
The issue is obviously that the USB port sucks - and is intermittently sending power - so the iphone thinks it's being plugged / unplugged at super-human speeds.
Went back to the original Apple adapter and never had a problem since - this adapter goes in the trash. Why risk it for expensive devices.
For charging my and my husbands phones it worked GREAT. When It came to using my Curling iron, it worked, but eventually my curling iron DID die. No ones fault but my own. Though this lets your American items work in a European Outlet, their outlets give out a LOT more power. So you will want to get a electrical converter as well if you plan on using it for hair accessories, or charging camera batteries and such.
Used it successfully in various countries throughout Europe, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand and nearly every day I have traveled abroad. It feels well built and has held up wonderfully.
A few things I like about it:
- Replaces bulky, clunky, and awkward adapters with this, a handy one-sized fits (mostly) all solution.
- Easy to pack - lightweight and can fit in the nooks and crannies of your suitcase.
- Useful at home, as well - the 2 USB chargers are great, and I use them to charge various devices.
- For me, it just works, and that's exactly what I needed from the product.
A few things that weren't ideal (but in my view don't detract enough to lose a star in the rating):
- Shines a blue light when it's on. A little too bright and a bit annoying but totally manageable.
- The device fit all sockets in all countries I've visited, but it fit better in some than others; in some places, the bulk of the device made it a little difficult to keep it plugged in. Again, this was completely manageable for me, but I just wanted to note it.
Two notes of advice:
- Figuring out what I needed to get power abroad took some time. It was confusing. This device was right for me; make sure it's also right for you. Be sure to read the product description carefully to make sure it is what you need for your purposes, itineraries, and equipment - if you're not sure, you could call or visit a local travel/outdoors-type store (REI, EMS, etc.) that carries things like this to discuss your unique needs. It's worth it because, again, getting electricity is more important than ever when traveling.
- Talking about REI, I found this device at REI (http://www.rei.com/product/837263/rei-usb-multination-travel-adapter-plug) - I have no idea if it is or is not exactly the same, but it sure visually seems like the same OEM, doesn't it? And it's a lot more expensive at REI. Whether or not it is the same, I was happy to see this on Amazon and feel like the price at Amazon is excellent.