Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 14, 2012
I bought this toy for a plane trip. I like that it is flat and hard, the size of a thin hard cover book. It has a ton of stickers and the artwork is fun. My son basically just stuck all the stickers all over (he is two) but I imagine you could use this toy with an older child and really make a good scene (with the cars on the road and not on top of buildings) and discuss the types of vehicles, road signs etc. The stickers are vinyl so they don't stick to his hand or clothing and will be able to use them for a long time.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 16, 2013
I bought this product after a friend's recommendation for a long flight with our 2 year-old son. With so many stickers, it occupied him for quite a while! It's cute and reusable - I highly recommend it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.