Fruits & Veggies Wooden Magnetic Shapes
|Price:||+ $11.52 Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 35 WOODEN PIECES: Just the right number of sturdy, colorful magnetics for fun on the side of the refrigerator. Little ones will love to play with these 1.75” pieces on any magnetic surface.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: These magnets are made of 80% recycled wood. Packaging contains 85% recycled paper, and they’re printed with safe, nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- FUN ARTWORK: Babies and toddlers will learn their favorite fruits and veggies including watermelon, blueberries, celery, carrots, pumpkin and more! Watch your child learn to identify and appreciate healthy foods.
- RESEALABLE PACKAGING: Perfect for on-the-go, store the magnets away in the milk carton package with a resealable snap closure. The storage container measures 3.5 x 8.5 x 2.75".
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fruits & Veggies Wooden Magnetic Set - Ages 3+
A closer look...
Front of Carton
Mudpuppy's Rainbow 123 Wooden Magnetic Numbers include a set of 40 numbers featuring bright rainbow colors. Decorate the refrigerator or any metal surface for a fun learning atmosphere.
The full magnetic backings will hold the numbers firmly in position.
Toys, puzzles, and games for artistic and creative play.
Non-Digital, but Modern
Mudpuppy was launched in 1992. From an early specialization in puzzles, we expanded to our current offering of puzzles, journals, diaries, educational games, and non-digital toys for children and the young at heart.
Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, Little Feminist…
Mudpuppy collaborates with new and well-known artists and illustrators. We have collections such as Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, and Little Feminist.
Also available from Mudpuppy:
- Coloring & Crafts
- Magnetic Fun
- Books & More
"In most cases, you probably don’t want your young child playing with food. But with this Wooden Fruits and Veggies Magnetic Shapes set from Mudpuppy, you’ll be cheering them on! Watch your little one learn the names and appearances of some of the most popular fruits and veggies, like bananas, apples, watermelon, blueberries, celery, carrots, and so much more. Stored in a resealable milk carton container, you’ll get 35 wooden pieces with sturdy magnetic backings. They’re perfect for the kitchen refrigerator or any other magnetic surface. When your child is done playing, simply put the magnets back in the carton and store away for future use. You can also feel confident that these quality-build magnets will last. The pieces are thick and made of 80% recycled wood. Packaging contains 85% recycled paper, and they’re printed with safe, nontoxic, soy-based inks. For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations. Environmentally conscious, the puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper, the packaging contains 70% recycled paper and it is printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks. "
From the Manufacturer
Each colorful wooden magnet shows a stylized fruit or vegetable as illustrated by Jen Skelley. Make your own green market on the refrigerator or any metal surface. The full magnetic backing will hold the letter firmly in position.