Muela Bowie Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife, 255 mm, Wood Handle with Brass Bolsters
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blade Material: 440 Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel, Hardness of 54-58 degrees on the Rockwell Scale
- Manufacturas Muela knives from Joy Enterprises are handcrafted in Argamailla de Calatrava, Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Finger grooved handle with Solid Brass Guard and Pommel Cap
- Supplied with a Handcrafted Full Grain Leather Sheath
- Lifetime Warranty direct from Muela's Authorized North American Agent, Joy Enterprises
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For decades, Muela of Spain has provided the best and sharpest Hunting Knives. There is no doubt that hunting is intrinisically linked to the essence and tradition of Muela knives. Muela uses the latest in industrial techniques, including mechanized control centers and continuously working ovens, ideal for thermal treatment of different types of steel employed for the specific models. However, Muela also relies on a good number of artisanal experts, who are capable of achieving the artistic touches and finishes from natural materials such as antlers and exotic woods featured on many knife handles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Muela is a solid knife maker, but lacking on tactical sheath applications. Their standard leather sheath is floppy, not terribly great for concealment, and performs poorly for a tactical draw.
Otherwise the knife itself is a fantastic blade and any Muela will be worth its weight...Just find an after market sheath later.