Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.50 shipping
Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer – White/Grey
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other mandolines struggle with quality and design (lack of adjustability) issues, our patented design and quality solves those problems and makes this the new standard in fruit/vegetable slicers - Tomato Knives
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades. Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Designed to be easy to operate and clean and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This is the only mandoline on the market with Mueller's patented dual knob fully adjustable mechanism. Others offer just a few preset measurements. And our quality is absolutely unmatched at this price point and beyond.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
over all I really like this slicer and can't wait to make all sorts of cuts with with
First, I tried making waffle fries. That, was a total mess of a failure.
Decided to go with regular fries, and with the adjustable slicers and thickness settings it was simply beautiful.
The thinner you cut things, the better it works, without question.
But the real thing that inspired me to write a review, is when I used it to slice an onion for a stew. I decide to place it over the pot directly, for easier cleanup.
And then I came to the great realization that somebody designed a product with actual usability mind; on the "legs" and the "body" there are 2 and 3 slots, respectively, that are (apparently, because I can't imagine a better use) specifically made to allow you to slice directly into pots.
I was so amazed, that I sliced the entire onion, the whole bundle of celery, all the carrots, two bottles of spices and was reaching for the kitchen towels when the wife stopped me....
5 stars, for the fact that I thought "I wish somebody designed this thing to OHMYGOSH THEY DESIGNED IT FOR THAT!"
I haven't used the other blades yet, but I'm most excited to make waffle fries and crinkle cut carrots for dipping! That should be no problem with this slicer. I'm a little nervous to handle the blades and cut myself (they really are SHARP!) so I may wear a glove when I go to switch out the blade.
I've found it to be very easy to clean. I'm wary of white kitchen tools because they tend to stain easily, so I'm hopeful I won't get any staining when I eventually cut more pigmented items. I like that there's a dark panel by the blade to help prevent this.
Can't speak to durability of the plastic parts since I've just used twice but the plastic seems a sturdy type.