Mueller Multi Blade Adjustable Mandoline Cheese/Vegetable Slicer, Cutter, Shredder with Precise Maximum Adjustability
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||16.7"L x 5.5"W x 16"H|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Cheese, Vegetable|
|Product Care Instructions||Use as instrusced.|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||2.2 Pounds|
|Blade Length||9 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE OTHER LOW QUALITY UNDER $25 MODELS – This is a high quality machine built to last a lifetime, unmatched by any model under $70. The market is flooded with flimsy, gimmicky models that work nothing like our fully adjustable German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades, LFGB standard approved. The ABS plastic is nontoxic guaranteeing healthy meals for your family.
- ✅ NOBODY NEEDS ANOTHER FLIMSY KITCHEN GADGET or has the time to slave away with a knife. This is everything you need in one - with 5 interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne & grating & unlimited thickness settings with easy thumb dial control, it’s perfect as an onion chopper cutter, vegetable peeler, and garlic chopper. With faster prep & faster cleanup you can live your best, healthiest life every day.
- ✅ BEST PATENTED DESIGN – We designed the only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors. They offer limited choices. We give you unlimited possibilities.
- ✅ HEALTHY EATING SHOULD BE EASY without breaking the bank. Great tools make it a snap, no matter the size of your kitchen or wallet. Health shouldn’t come with a hefty price tag. We know life is busy & it’s easy to fall into the fast food trap. With our mandoline we’re here to get you out of it! This will be your secret weapon to help you cook like a pro, even if you aren’t one.
- Made in China
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
What's in the box
Durable and Safe
Constructed with a composite material, our multi-blade food slice is strong, perfect for food p rep days, preparing for large gatherings and everyday meals.
With Stainless Steel Prongs
Protecting your hands from our mandoline’s ultra-sharp blades, the included slicer guard features prongs to securely hold food items for a clean cut with every pass.
Creating thick-cut pickle chips or thin, wavy potato chips and everything in between, the mandoline blade thickness is easily adjusted with a convenient thumb dial control.
Making kitchen cleanup simple, the Multi-Blade Mandoline is dishwasher safe.
Saves Time in Kitchen
Making prepping healthy foods quick and easy, the Mueller adjustable mandoline slices and grates cheeses, fruits and vegetables. Simple to set up, use, clean and store, the food slicer saves time and allows you to prepare fresh meals, snacks and desserts.
- Five stainless steel blades with blade storage box
- Protective slicer guard
- Thickness control dial for customized slicing
- Strong, food-safe plastic base
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as directed.
Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
thickness...its not adjustable. The thickness is real good for potato casserole but a bit thick for radish slivers.
However, my husband thinks the thickness is real good. This mandoline is much safer than my old one...I cut myself many times but don't think I will with this one. Easy to use.
Use the safety measures it comes with.
On another note, the blades slip out of the storage slots every time you move it.
Not the item for me. Or my thumb.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on April 11, 2021
The dome is also so small and without sufficient grip that you can also only cut something about 2" wide. So no large potatoes or anything wider than the dome on the guard.
The grip also doesn't sit close enough to the plane of the cutter so the last bit of whatever you're cutting won't be cut all the way down and has to be discarded. I ended up with a huge pile of wasted onion ends that I ended up having to chop by hand.
All in all, this unit made me curse, wasted my time, and made me wish for my previous mandoline. It functionally only works for a couple of types of items, and then still won't slice them all the way down.
If your a numpty like some of the reviewers then maybe buy a meat slicer.
Device good and very sharp. Knobs difficult and stiff to use. Also difficult to put bowl underneath to catch slices etc.
The pusher prongs to hold food whilst slicing are too short and you end up with wasted veg etc that you can;t grate/slice.