Other Sellers on Amazon
Mueller Austria Multi Blade Adjustable Mandoline Cheese/Vegetable Slicer, Cutter, Shredder with Precise Maximum Adjustability
|Blade Material||Stainless steel|
|Package Dimensions||13.89 x 6.3 x 5 inches; 2.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Don’t Be Fooled By The Other Low Quality Under $25 Models – This is a high quality machine built to last a lifetime, unmatched by any model under $70. The market is flooded with flimsy, gimmicky models that work nothing like our fully adjustable German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades, LFGB standard approved. The ABS plastic is nontoxic and guaranteeing healthy meals for your family.
- Nobody Needs Another Flimsy Kitchen Gadget or has the time to slave away with a knife. This is everything you need in one - with 5 interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne & grating & unlimited thickness settings with easy thumb dial control, it’s perfect as an onion chopper cutter, vegetable peeler, and garlic chopper. With faster prep & faster cleanup you can live your best, healthiest life every day.
- Best Patented Design – We designed the only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors. They offer limited choices. We give you unlimited possibilities.
- Healthy Eating Should Be Easy without breaking the bank. Great tools make it a snap, no matter the size of your kitchen or wallet. Health shouldn’t come with a hefty price tag. We know life is busy & it’s easy to fall into the fast food trap. With our mandoline we’re here to get you out of it! This will be your secret weapon to help you cook like a pro, even if you aren’t one.
- Our Customer Care Promise – Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you quality products, for you to get the most out of life. We ensure we bring you nothing but the best. In the unlikely event that you don’t love your mandoline set, we will give you a replacement or a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This is the only mandoline on the market with Mueller's patented dual knob fully adjustable mechanism. Others offer just a few preset measurements and our quality is absolutely unmatched at this price point and beyond.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as directed.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RFloyd on August 4, 2018
I’ve been apprehensive of a mandolin besides cutting my fingers off they seemed like a gadget. I can cut vegetables fruit whatever the same thickness fast. I can julienne in a few seconds I thought.
This thing comes along and wow. Does everything. Killer holder for holding the medium bring sliced. It stands up orvsits on a bowel. A ton of different slicing grating inserts. Adjustable from 1-9mm oh man. Fell in love.
I use it for root veggie fries (julienne). Fruit for crepes (so thin, grating cheese, zesting, and not grating my finger tips.
It’s one of those items you think is a waste until you use it!! Like my stand mixer/ you think meh- don’t need that silly tool. WRONG it saves time makes life easier and safer.
My only complaint and it’s a dumb one because I’m obsessed with organizing and storage. Is that even though the blade inserts have a sexy box for the ones not being used you still have one in the machine and you have to get an odd fitting storage tote for it a 7 quart plastic bin is perfect but a very very small price to pay for a tool that makes quick work of many tasks.
You won’t regret. Plus made in Austria!!
I shopped around online very carefully for a few months. Finally I ordered the Müeller VPro from amazon.com. Without any complication this thing simply adjusted to the correct thickness and sliced with perfection. I slice through the whole apple not even worrying about the seeds. To be able to reproduce with reasonable similarity the gourmet apple chips of a small shop whenever I want brings me great satisfaction. This slicer was critical to whole thing. Thanks for making a great product!
When I just got the box, I almost wanted to send it back right away. But when I took the product out of the beaten box, the product looked okay. So I thought I would like to try it anyway. And I did. The mandoline worked very well, the material was very smooth and sturdy. I used it to cut some nice apple chips. I do appreciate how easy it is to operate and clean the mandoline. Thank you for the wonderful product which survived the irresponsible mailing process and gave me a happy surprise in the end.
The cons: The blade doesn't have a guard and you must exercise care. The julienne blades also need to be clean if used and they are ultra sharp and part of the slicer itself. The holder for the vegetables fits more something round so I had to move the celery back and forth myself. Again with extra care not to cut myself.
I would recommend this product.
I was looking for a Mandolin slicer that would last, and I found it! This slicer is made of thick heavy duty plastic, cleans easy, and hasn't warped over the last several months even with dishwasher cleaning. Super sharp blades store neatly in a plastic case, and the slicer body collapses for easy storage. This is a huge advantage over other slicers! A variety of blades are included which will cut any vegetable or fruit any way you want it. The adjustable knob makes it easy to get the perfect thickness. Each 'click' makes a difference of about 1mm, so you can be very exact with cuts. I use this most often to thin slice apples to make baked apple chips or thin slice tomatoes for homemade pizza, but I've used it for many other things. No decease in performance after several months of use, and the blades are still razor sharp. In fact, the blades are so sharp that it can be tempting to use the slicer without the hand guard. Don't do it. Save yourself (and your fingers) a trip to Urgent Care.