Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer – White/Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other mandolines struggle with quality and design (lack of adjustability) issues, our patented design and quality solves those problems and makes this the new standard in fruit/vegetable slicers - Tomato Knives
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades. Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Designed to be easy to operate and clean and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This is the only mandoline on the market with Mueller's patented dual knob fully adjustable mechanism. Others offer just a few preset measurements. And our quality is absolutely unmatched at this price point and beyond.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should mention at this point that I had a CHEAP mandoline slicer before (purchased through one of my children's school fundraiser). I am fortunate to still have all ten fingers after use of that piece of junk!
The Mueller is an excellent product. There is a storage container for the blades. The slicer folds down for easier storage (or for slicing over a container). The julienne blades adjust to two different thicknesses. The holder is SAFE to use and grips the fruit or vegetable firmly while ensuring that very little is wasted.
The follow-up with Mueller (initiated through a special offer inside my package) has been wonderful as well. The folks are Mueller are pros at customer service. They have contacted me more than once to ensure my satisfaction with the product. I am impressed.
If you're sitting on the fence, I hope that I can persuade you to join me as a VERY SATISFIED customer. I very rarely write product reviews, but this one is a JOY.
- it includes a waffle cutting blade that I had bought separately for the Borner sets
- it has two different shredding blades that the other set don't include
- the blades are every bit as sharp as the Borner blades
- thicknesses of cuts are adjustable which is one reason I had one of the Borner sets
- It includes a stand that can be used or not depending on the job. This is not an option on the Borner mandolins
- I have all the blades I would ever want without storing multiple sets
- The cost of this set is much less than the Swissmar Borner mandolins, but offers many more options
So far, I couldn't be happier with this mandolin, and would highly recommend it. I can't imagine why the Swissmar Borner sets cost so much more unless it it just because of publicity.
I'm able to thinly slice even the squishiest tomatoes, and it's awesome for slicing zucchini for homemade chips. One of my favorite features are the 2 pop-up blades that allow me to cut carrot sticks or French fries.
Another thing I REALLY like is the storage case for all of the different attachments. It's so easy to keep everything together so I'm not constantly digging for the right attachment. It also folds up to a manageable, compact size so it doesn't take up much room in my cabinet. And, of course, the finger-guard is a must-have so I keep all my digits! Lol!
I'm extremely happy with this purchase & I'm sure I'll be using this slicer for years to come! Great product!
Once again, after another frustrating and nerve-wracking session with my old mandolin, I thought I would shop for another. I ordered one from Amazon, which was supposedly "professional" and "premium quality." I chose it because it was on a flash sale and cheaper than this one, so I thought I'd give it a try! Bleh....the same experience....with all the sharp blades needing to be changed, etc., and still needing quite a bit of force, but flimsy to boot, (which was an accident waiting to happen)! Also, the hand guard was not ergonomic to the unit, which made it quite awkward to use! I guess you get what you pay for!
So, in frustration, I went back on Amazon and decided to try this one, which had been my initial choice. I thought maybe the higher price might pay off. WHAT a difference!! This is the most amazing mandolin that I have ever used!!! The veggies just glide along without a hitch! No resistance! It is a JOY to use!! : ) FINALLY!! I have the mandolin of my dreams!!! : )
The thing that I love MOST about this mandolin, which makes it different from any other that I have ever seen, is that the julienne blades are contained inside this unit!! All you have to do, is pull out the knob and turn it to expose the blades!! There is a fine julienne and a wider one. I just LOVE the fact that I don't have to change the plates and handle/store sharp, exposed blades! And it cuts julienne like a dream!! Soooo smooth!! I found that I can dice onions by slicing an onion cross-grain with a julienne blade! Effortless diced onions!! And so quick!!
To change the thickness of the cuts, you just pull and turn the other knob!! The thicknesses are gradual adjustments so that there are an infinite number of levels within that space, which is 1/2" max.
I haven't tried the other attachments yet, so I don't know about them. But they all come in a nice plastic enclosed box and none of them are sharp or dangerous. I feel that this unit is perfect for cooks with children around, as the dangerous blades are enclosed within the mandolin itself. It is not easy to expose these blades. I found that out when I first opened the package and started turning knobs....they were sooooooooo hard to turn, that I thought, "Who could work with this? It is just entirely too hard to turn!!" But then I found out that I had to pull out the knob first in order to turn it. So, what a great safety device!! A very well-thought-out piece of equipment!! Kudos to Mueller on this one!! They should show a picture/video of this function!
I used it today to add onions, celery, beets, carrots, and cucumbers to our salad, which took no time at all and my heart was singing as I used it, because it was actually a PLEASURABLE mandolin!! I never dreamed that they existed!! I did a happy dance!!! : ) It is also very easy and quick to clean! Just run water or a sprayer on it! Love that part, too!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! This unit belongs in every kitchen!!! You will LOVE it!!