Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer – White/Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other mandolines struggle with quality and design (lack of adjustability) issues, our patented design and quality solves those problems and makes this the new standard in fruit/vegetable slicers - Tomato Knives
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades. Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Designed to be easy to operate and clean and dishwasher safe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is the only mandoline on the market with Mueller's patented dual knob fully adjustable mechanism. Others offer just a few preset measurements. And our quality is absolutely unmatched at this price point and beyond.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
over all I really like this slicer and can't wait to make all sorts of cuts with with
Can't speak to durability of the plastic parts since I've just used twice but the plastic seems a sturdy type.
I haven't used the other blades yet, but I'm most excited to make waffle fries and crinkle cut carrots for dipping! That should be no problem with this slicer. I'm a little nervous to handle the blades and cut myself (they really are SHARP!) so I may wear a glove when I go to switch out the blade.
I've found it to be very easy to clean. I'm wary of white kitchen tools because they tend to stain easily, so I'm hopeful I won't get any staining when I eventually cut more pigmented items. I like that there's a dark panel by the blade to help prevent this.