Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer – White/Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other mandolines struggle with quality and design (lack of adjustability) issues, our patented design and quality solves those problems and makes this the new standard in fruit/vegetable slicers - Tomato Knives
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades. Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Designed to be easy to operate and clean and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KNDirect||HomeNative Limited||LiBa||Amazon.com||Fullstar Houseware||HiTech Product, LLC|
|Item Dimensions||—||4.33 x 15 x 4.72 in||2.5 x 9.5 x 1 in||3 x 4.25 x 10.5 in||4.4 x 4.7 x 11.1 in||5.5 x 16.9 x 4.5 in|
This is the only mandoline on the market with Mueller's patented dual knob fully adjustable mechanism. Others offer just a few preset measurements. And our quality is absolutely unmatched at this price point and beyond.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should mention at this point that I had a CHEAP mandoline slicer before (purchased through one of my children's school fundraiser). I am fortunate to still have all ten fingers after use of that piece of junk!
The Mueller is an excellent product. There is a storage container for the blades. The slicer folds down for easier storage (or for slicing over a container). The julienne blades adjust to two different thicknesses. The holder is SAFE to use and grips the fruit or vegetable firmly while ensuring that very little is wasted.
The follow-up with Mueller (initiated through a special offer inside my package) has been wonderful as well. The folks are Mueller are pros at customer service. They have contacted me more than once to ensure my satisfaction with the product. I am impressed.
If you're sitting on the fence, I hope that I can persuade you to join me as a VERY SATISFIED customer. I very rarely write product reviews, but this one is a JOY.
- it includes a waffle cutting blade that I had bought separately for the Borner sets
- it has two different shredding blades that the other set don't include
- the blades are every bit as sharp as the Borner blades
- thicknesses of cuts are adjustable which is one reason I had one of the Borner sets
- It includes a stand that can be used or not depending on the job. This is not an option on the Borner mandolins
- I have all the blades I would ever want without storing multiple sets
- The cost of this set is much less than the Swissmar Borner mandolins, but offers many more options
So far, I couldn't be happier with this mandolin, and would highly recommend it. I can't imagine why the Swissmar Borner sets cost so much more unless it it just because of publicity.
I'm able to thinly slice even the squishiest tomatoes, and it's awesome for slicing zucchini for homemade chips. One of my favorite features are the 2 pop-up blades that allow me to cut carrot sticks or French fries.
Another thing I REALLY like is the storage case for all of the different attachments. It's so easy to keep everything together so I'm not constantly digging for the right attachment. It also folds up to a manageable, compact size so it doesn't take up much room in my cabinet. And, of course, the finger-guard is a must-have so I keep all my digits! Lol!
I'm extremely happy with this purchase & I'm sure I'll be using this slicer for years to come! Great product!
I received it Thursday and I can tell you YES. YES. YES.
I make pho from scratch and I love the onions on top but haven't been able to get them thin enough. Now I can! Incredibly thin!
I don't care if the only thing I used it for is onions, it's WORTH IT.
Sturdy and packaged well. Extra blades come in a blade holder box 📦.
I'm really going to enjoy using this.