Mueller Knee Brace Elastic, Black, Large/x-large
- Flexible steel springs help support both sides of the knee while the soft neoprene blend provdies soothing warmth
- Wraparound design with adjustable straps allows controlled compression and a custom fit.
- Breathable elastic material and soft inner lining provide comfort for all-day wear
- This latex-free and neoprene-free lightweight brace provides support for stiff, weak or sore knees
- Flexible steel springs offer moderate medial/lateral support
- The elastic material is breathable and the soft inner lining provides comfort for all day wear to help reduce swelling without limiiting mobiity
- Wraparound design for easy compression and easy on/off
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
What would make this brace much better for me would be a little more support on the side to prevent side to side flexing. If you aren't planning something as strenous this would probably work even better for you.
I measured and ordered a large but I think the medium would have been better as it streches out with use. If you are borderline on the size you may want to go smaller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is for moderate support (at best) and if you are looking for kneecap stabilization, I would recommend another style. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Skott V Shaw
For someone who has very arthritic, bone-on-bone knees, these supports provide the most effective way to allow some movement and support. A terrific product.Published 12 months ago by shoes
this knee brace is takecare my pain of my knee very well because i have a arthritis i wear it everday.Published 13 months ago by yat yu
This didn't work for the shape of my knees. I'm a big girl and I used the size guide but just wasn't comfortable and it was longer than I wanted so I returned it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by K. McCoy
it feels just marginally better than my old slip on brace, the down side: it made the skin itch a lot after 1 hour slow walking, had to take it off.Published 14 months ago by Frank Z