- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B005XCURO4
- Item model number: 5333
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #333,575 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mueller Hinged Knee Brace - Pro Level
|Price:||$28.66 - $135.63|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Knee Brace Approximate Weight: 1.47 Lbs, 2.317 Lbs, 2.327 Lbs, 2.417 Lbs, 2.497 Lbs, 1.75 Lbs
- Sports Gear Features An Extra Large Triaxial Hinge That Properly Tracks The Joint And Allows Near Normal Movements And Has A Removable Patellar Buttress Which Can Be Cut To Suitable Shape For Proper Tracking
- Extra Long Brace Is Made For Maximum Stability And Has A Lockout Option For Perfect Isolation (Tool Included)
- Features Adjustable Straps To Fit Either Knee And Is Available In 6 Different Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2 Extra Large, And 3 Extra Large
- Enjoy 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Extra large triaxial hinge properly tracks the knee joint producing near normal motion Removable patellar buttress can be cut to desired shape for proper tracking Extra long for maximum stability Lockout option for complete immobilization or limited range of motion (tool included) Fits either knee
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is zero patellar support in the last 20 percent or so of leg extension, that is true. What is also true is that, as stated in the product sheet included with the brace, patellar support, or at least that sort of patellar support one of the features of this brace.
The brace is s-t-u-r-d-y, and as a result, gets warm. Oh well.
This brace is big on controlling joint alignment through the range of motion - that is what is is designed to do. And it does that amazingly well.
The hinges have no less than three pivot points, any or all of which may be immobilized to get very nearly exact range and nature of movement. There is also the ability to limit overextension/hyperextension, with about four different settings possible.
If everything I had was made as well and purpose-built as this brace, life would better than it already is. I don't understand how they are able to sell it at this price point.
Very high quality, versatile, comfortable, and affordable.
The brace has triple Velcro fasteners on the top and the bottom. The brace in its self opens in the back so that it can be wrapped on as opposed to having to pull the thing on over my foot.