- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mueller Spiral-Ultra 4-Blade Spiralizer, 8 into 1 ..." and save 31% off the $57.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Mueller Spiral-Ultra 4-Blade Spiralizer, 8 into 1 Spiral Slicer, Heavy Duty Vegetable Pasta Maker and Mandoline Slicer for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WHY IS THIS THE BEST SPIRALIZER ON THE MARKET? - NEWEST, PATENTED DESIGN! Gravity does half the work so no awkward sideways pressure is needed. Excellent for making veggie pasta or spirals for healthy vegetable meals. The easiest to use, best spiral slicer-spiralizer for those on a gluten-free/low carb/raw food/Paleo diet. Replace high carb pasta or noodles with healthy and tasty vegetable equivalents. The Spiral-Ultra will do wonders for your diet.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Made from BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for superior break resistance. Highly versatile thanks to the 4 ultra-sharp German 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for endless fruit and vegetable creations. Provides a fun and unique way to take ordinary vegetables and fruits and make them into exciting spirals, ribbons, noodles and chips.
- EXTREME VERSATILITY SALAD UTENSILS: Why waste time with a knife or a box grater? With this spiralizer, you can get foods evenly sliced or finely grated in a fraction of the time. The Spiral-Ultra features all the benefits of a Tri-Blade or 4-Blade Spiralizer and more with this 8 in 1 Spiralizer - is also a Grater, Mandoline, and Juicer. Simply helping you make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN-UP: The unit keeps all of its attachments on board and is easy to setup and use. The suction cup feet secure the unit to work surface to keep it steady at you slice. All done and ready to clean, easy to hand wash just rinse under the tap and drip dry, and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- SUPERIOR VALUE GARNISHING KNIVES: Package includes the Mueller Spiral Ultra with 4 stainless steel blades, 4-cup container, protective mandolin vegetable holder, citrus juicer attachment, Mueller recipe e-book, printed color manual with detailed assembly and usage instructions. Also backed by a lifetime warranty and live telephone customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Small steps towards their improved health and well-being now, will yield tremendous results down the road!
Show them that eating healthy can be fun and easy!
Healthy living implies, amongst other things, healthy eating. Therefore, we must understand the importance of eating healthy food and its implications on our well-being, not only weight loss. Eating heathy, eating fresh and eating spiralized vegetables, will make your life more balanced and give you the strength and stamina you desire while making you look and feel better.
So, how do you make healthy eating less of a chore and adaptable to a modern lifestyle, to be interesting and inspiring for everyday eating?
The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer is the answer!
Healthy food doesn’t have to be tasteless and uninspiring. Strict diets, ridiculous regimes of eating and starvation shouldn’t be your first associations to healthy food.
Eating heathy doesn’t have to be boring, dull and monotonous! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be a hassle, doesn’t have to give you headaches and make you feel like you are missing something. To the contrary, it can be a true joy and give you full satisfaction eating healthy food prepared by your very own Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer.
The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer is the perfect gadget for perfect and healthy eating that’s easy and fast to prepare. This multi-knife kitchen appliance allows you to make various veggie slices, which you can utilize in any number of ways, be that as a main dish, salad, appetizer or combined with other ingredients or foods of your choice. You can make healthy meals in seconds!!! You will enjoy using it and your veggies will become a piece of culinary art. The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer will free your creativity, allowing you to make meals using your own recipes, making you proud of the dishes you’ve prepared.
Your spiralized veggies can be enjoyed either raw or cooked making them even tastier and more delicious, while being healthy and nutritious. Enjoy beautiful colors on your plate to satisfy your visual appetite as well. Enjoying colorful vegetables that you have prepared will help make your life more colorful and diverse. Mueller USA will help you get familiar with our product and supply you with our very own custom-made Spiralizer recipes, created to help you and guide you in preparing your own personalized meals. We will help ease you into the spiralizer world and always be there to assist you if need be with our exceptional Customer Support Team. After a short period of time, you to will become a proper spiralizer chef, making healthy meals in minutes with no troubles at all.
Your family’s health is our #1 priority…
Your favorite foods have never been easier and more fun to make! The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer makes preparing meals almost effortless. European design and technology make it versatile & durable, allowing you to slice different fruits and vegetables. Perfect for making quick low carb healthy veggie noodles from firm fruits & veggies such as apples, onions, carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, cabbage, beets, turnips, rutabaga, radish, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash & more. Works great even for long veggies.
So, after all, is the Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer for you?
It is most definitely the right choice for you if:
• you love eating pasta and enjoy eating meals with low carbs and loads of healthy nutrients
• you live a fast-paced life, frequently eating unhealthy meals with saturated fat
• you’ve been eating store bought prepared foods not having time for proper meals
• your metabolism is slowing down and needs a boost
• you are not eating enough vegetables or consuming enough vitamins
• you are not eating regularly and eating unhealthy food
• you are gaining weight and unable to succeed in losing any
Cooking Is for everybody and can be easy and fun
Our Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer is a gateway to new ideas and opens up a whole new world of healthy dishes. Designed to be highly versatile, it can effortlessly crank out gorgeous looking vegetable spiral strands in no time. From short fruits like apples to long veggies like zucchini or thin veggies like carrots and even thick ones like cabbage, it handles them all gracefully. Make your meals with fun and ease. Bring joy to your kitchen and bring health into your life with inspiring vegetable dishes full of vitamins and nutrients.
Premium Blade Technology for Premium Cuts
The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer comes with premium, easy-to-take-off and easy-to-clean stainless steel blades to slice your vegetables in seconds. Designed and produced to last, durable blades with nickel finish are food-grade quality. The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer will cut firm, hard fruits and vegetables, and make delicious meals with barely any effort. The stainless steel blades will stay sharp and endure all your salad needs for many years to come.
Spiralizing Done Within Seconds
If you are looking to cook a healthy meal within seconds, than you will love our deluxe Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer. Half the battle of healthy eating, is the amount of time it traditionally takes to slice and prepare fruits and vegetables. We’ve taken the hassle out of slicing, dicing, and chopping and streamlined it into one easy step. Get ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook fruit and vegetable pasta and noodles within a minute. Just secure the veggie into position, and then spin away. Voila! Gorgeously cut fruit and vegetables within a minute.
To create pappardelle like pasta, ribbons and chips.
THICK JULIENNE blade
To create thicker bucatini like pasta.
To make thin, spaghetti like pasta.
To make thin, spaghetti like pasta.
Useful Spiralizing Tips
Before spiralizing place the spiralizer on any flat, smooth non-porous surface. The suction cups work best on granite, quartz, glass or any non-porous surfaces.
Take your veggies or fruits, cut them it in half and then cut the ends off. Make sure your cuts are as straight and even as possible. For best results, the vegetable should be at least 2” in diameter. If your vegetable is wider than 2.5-3 inches in diameter, it will yield longer and flatter noodles.
If you notice when spiralizing the vegetable/fruit that only half moon shapes are coming out on the other end, reposition the vegetable/fruit on your spiralizer. This happens mostly when the vegetable moves off center. Another tip to avoid half-moons is to make sure the ends of your vegetable are cut flat.
Spiralizing small vegetables will not only make skinnier noodles, it will create less of them. If a vegetable is too thin, it will result in many half-moon shapes. If the skin is inedible, remove/peel it first. The inside of it must be solid (no hollow cores). Juicy fruits like pineapples and oranges cannot be spiralized.
To avoid runny sauce when cooking vegetable pasta, please use a 70/30 "pasta" to sauce ratio, or cook sauce longer until it becomes creamier. Also, to avoid excess moisture, pat down with a paper towel vegetables like cucumbers or zucchini before cooking.
Do not overcook zucchini! If they are cooked for more than 2 minutes, zucchini becomes mushy. To avoid this please cook for less than 2 minutes or simply pour hot sauce over raw uncooked zucchini. The heat from the sauce will help the zucchini loosen up and become softer to eat.
4 ultra-sharp German 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for endless fruit and vegetable creations. Use them with caution.
Mueller USA’s Mission
Our mission is to deliver simply superior products with real human support that improve people's lives and share our success with non-profits we love!
- Replacement period is UNLIMITED!
- You are covered by Mueller USA’s lifetime no-hassle replacement policy so if for any reason you're not happy let us know.Customer Support at your service 24/7!
- our purchase comes with 100% satisfaction certainty from Mueller USA. If you have any issue with your Onion Chopper Pro Vegetable Chopper by Mueller, our friendly customer support is here to help you.
- Make the change to a healthier lifestyle with Spiralizer TODAY!
- The Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer will give you the chance to once again take a breath.
- Vegetable meals prepared with the Vertical Vegetable Slicer will be finished in minutes, will be easy to cook, easy to digest and tasty to eat. What are you waiting for?
- Order the Vertical Vegetable Slicer TODAY and take back your life and health!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) There's much less waste, because it doesn't create a wasted core (yeah, I know you can use it for something else, but when I'm spiralizing, I want spirals...).
2) Because it's vertical in operation, it's much easier to use - it just works so much better than the horizontal models, that the importance of this simply can't be overstated.
3) While it doesn't pack away as neatly as the Paderno, it's easier to put away and set up. I find that I'm much more likely to just grab the Mueller and use it.
4) There's much less "mess", so clean-up is easier.
5) The versatility of the Mueller's ability to be used as a mandolin also meant I could get rid of a couple others I had lying around.
As to the negative reviews based on the "danger factor", I'd say anyone who finds the Mueller to be that dangerous should stay away from knives, food processors, mandolins, vegetable peelers, in short most of the utensils in the kitchen, because this one's no different: Follow the directions and you'll be fine. I really don't mean that as sarcastically as it sounds in print - this thing has a lot of really sharp blades, and they cut really well, so that pretty much tells the story, I think. Perhaps those reviews were for a previous model - I don't know - but the one I received has a crank that you have to put one hand on (to, um, crank it), and a small hand icon symbol indicating where your other hand should go (to put a bit of downward pressure on the vegetable). That took care of both of my hands, so unless you've got a third, I don't see how you can cut yourself when you're using it for spiralizing. As for cutting yourself when using it as a mandolin, well, they're all at least as dangerous as kitchen knives, in that respect - whatever you push up against them, it's going to cut. I know I've cut myself on pretty much everything in the kitchen over the years, fortunately never seriously, but it's taught me to be careful (even with the corners of cabinet doors, as my forehead can attest to...), so this device can just be added to the list of "pay attention while using" devices.
The Mueller isn't perfect. I wish the finished product container was larger, or at least better centered under the blade when you're using it as a spiralizer, because about 3/4 of the way through most vegetables, the strands start to overflow the front edge. If it were larger, perhaps everything, including the main arm, could fit in the container for storage. Also, a plastic "dummy" cover that fills the hole where the blades go when you're using it would be really nice for storage, too, to keep things from falling into it. But these are pretty trivial nuisances, compared to how much better it is functionally. Until these little details are corrected (maybe by a new model, Mueller? hint, hint...), this is my go-to spiralizer and medium-volume mandolin/julienne device.
A quick update after having used the Mueller Spiralizer quite frequently for a couple months: it continues to be the best of the bunch, by a wide margin. I've given the Paderno away because I had no use for it any longer. The quality of the Mueller still impresses me - the blades show no signs of getting dull, even though I often use it for processing turnips and rutabagas. An awesome product. I've also found that the grating functionality is an even bigger advantage than I originally expected it to be: not just a nice bonus, the Mueller would be a very useful addition to my kitchen for that feature alone. Still 5 stars!
I have another brand of one, but this one is unique in its own way. It does way more, it takes up less space, it is even more user friendly especially because you can use either hand!! I am right handed but right now that hand and arm are out of commission, but I am able to spiralize with this one because it is made for either a left or right handed person!! It not only spiralizes to perfection, you do not have to worry about getting your counter dirty because of the convenient cup that collects what you cut up. PLUS, it serves as its own storage area for the parts that come with the machine. You can store it back into the box it came in once you are done with it, but keep it close by your kitchen counter because you will constantly be using it to make healthier and superior looking side dishes or entire meals.
Clean up is a breeze too!! I had purchased some inexpensive vegetable brushes and i dedicate one of them for when I need to clean up this machine. Makes cleaning all the parts a breeze!!
Even if you have one of the other brands of a Spiralizer, think about getting one of these as well. You will find yourself using this one more often because it is so much more versatile. Mueller did a GREAT job in putting this one together. The concept of an ALL IN ONE is truly a great idea!!
Best part: The cutting blades store inside of the unit itself, it all stores compactly without the typical loose parts that are often lost.
We're quite pleased with this purchase and have recommended it to friends and family.
I spiralized zucchini. IT WAS AWESOME! Ok it was so much fun just to use it! Can I just tell you that I did ONE medium sized zucchini and it was enough to feed four people ( just sautee it for like 5 minutes in a little olive oil and tons of garlic and a sprinkle of salt OMG)
Anyway, it was super easy to set up and super easy to use. But it doesn't just spiralize! It juices, and slices and acts like a mandoline when you want it to! I'm telling you, its totally worth it. BUY IT!