Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer, 8 into 1 Spiral Slicer, Heavy Duty Salad Utensil, Vegetable Pasta Maker and Mandoline Slicer for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY IS THIS THE BEST SPIRALIZER ON THE MARKET? - NEWEST, PATENTED DESIGN! Gravity does half the work so no awkward sideways pressure is needed. Excellent for making veggie pasta or spirals for healthy vegetable meals. The easiest to use, best spiral slicer-spiralizer for those on a gluten-free/low carb/raw food/Paleo diet. Replace high carb pasta or noodles with healthy and tasty vegetable equivalents. The Spiral-Ultra will do wonders for your diet.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Made from BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for superior break resistance. Highly versatile thanks to the 4 ultra-sharp German 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for endless fruit and vegetable creations. Provides a fun and unique way to take ordinary vegetables and fruits and make them into exciting spirals, ribbons, noodles and chips.
- EXTREME VERSATILITY SALAD UTENSIL: Why waste time with a knife or a box grater? With this spiralizer, you can get foods evenly sliced or finely grated in a fraction of the time. The Spiral-Ultra features all the benefits of a Tri-Blade or 4-Blade Spiralizer and more with this 8 in 1 Spiralizer - is also a Grater, Mandoline, and Juicer. Simply helping you make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN-UP: The unit keeps all of its attachments on board and is easy to setup and use. The suction cup feet secure the unit to work surface to keep it steady at you slice. All done and ready to clean, easy to hand wash just rinse under the tap and drip dry, and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- SUPERIOR VALUE SALAD UTENSIL: Package includes the Mueller Spiral Ultra with 4 stainless steel blades, 4-cup container, protective mandolin vegetable holder, citrus juicer attachment, Mueller recipe e-book, printed color manual with detailed assembly and usage instructions. Also backed by a lifetime warranty and live telephone customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ultimate Tool for a Healthier Diet! A must have salad utensil.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) There's much less waste, because it doesn't create a wasted core (yeah, I know you can use it for something else, but when I'm spiralizing, I want spirals...).
2) Because it's vertical in operation, it's much easier to use - it just works so much better than the horizontal models, that the importance of this simply can't be overstated.
3) While it doesn't pack away as neatly as the Paderno, it's easier to put away and set up. I find that I'm much more likely to just grab the Mueller and use it.
4) There's much less "mess", so clean-up is easier.
5) The versatility of the Mueller's ability to be used as a mandolin also meant I could get rid of a couple others I had lying around.
As to the negative reviews based on the "danger factor", I'd say anyone who finds the Mueller to be that dangerous should stay away from knives, food processors, mandolins, vegetable peelers, in short most of the utensils in the kitchen, because this one's no different: Follow the directions and you'll be fine. I really don't mean that as sarcastically as it sounds in print - this thing has a lot of really sharp blades, and they cut really well, so that pretty much tells the story, I think. Perhaps those reviews were for a previous model - I don't know - but the one I received has a crank that you have to put one hand on (to, um, crank it), and a small hand icon symbol indicating where your other hand should go (to put a bit of downward pressure on the vegetable). That took care of both of my hands, so unless you've got a third, I don't see how you can cut yourself when you're using it for spiralizing. As for cutting yourself when using it as a mandolin, well, they're all at least as dangerous as kitchen knives, in that respect - whatever you push up against them, it's going to cut. I know I've cut myself on pretty much everything in the kitchen over the years, fortunately never seriously, but it's taught me to be careful (even with the corners of cabinet doors, as my forehead can attest to...), so this device can just be added to the list of "pay attention while using" devices.
The Mueller isn't perfect. I wish the finished product container was larger, or at least better centered under the blade when you're using it as a spiralizer, because about 3/4 of the way through most vegetables, the strands start to overflow the front edge. If it were larger, perhaps everything, including the main arm, could fit in the container for storage. Also, a plastic "dummy" cover that fills the hole where the blades go when you're using it would be really nice for storage, too, to keep things from falling into it. But these are pretty trivial nuisances, compared to how much better it is functionally. Until these little details are corrected (maybe by a new model, Mueller? hint, hint...), this is my go-to spiralizer and medium-volume mandolin/julienne device.
A quick update after having used the Mueller Spiralizer quite frequently for a couple months: it continues to be the best of the bunch, by a wide margin. I've given the Paderno away because I had no use for it any longer. The quality of the Mueller still impresses me - the blades show no signs of getting dull, even though I often use it for processing turnips and rutabagas. An awesome product. I've also found that the grating functionality is an even bigger advantage than I originally expected it to be: not just a nice bonus, the Mueller would be a very useful addition to my kitchen for that feature alone. Still 5 stars!
I have another brand of one, but this one is unique in its own way. It does way more, it takes up less space, it is even more user friendly especially because you can use either hand!! I am right handed but right now that hand and arm are out of commission, but I am able to spiralize with this one because it is made for either a left or right handed person!! It not only spiralizes to perfection, you do not have to worry about getting your counter dirty because of the convenient cup that collects what you cut up. PLUS, it serves as its own storage area for the parts that come with the machine. You can store it back into the box it came in once you are done with it, but keep it close by your kitchen counter because you will constantly be using it to make healthier and superior looking side dishes or entire meals.
Clean up is a breeze too!! I had purchased some inexpensive vegetable brushes and i dedicate one of them for when I need to clean up this machine. Makes cleaning all the parts a breeze!!
Even if you have one of the other brands of a Spiralizer, think about getting one of these as well. You will find yourself using this one more often because it is so much more versatile. Mueller did a GREAT job in putting this one together. The concept of an ALL IN ONE is truly a great idea!!
Best part: The cutting blades store inside of the unit itself, it all stores compactly without the typical loose parts that are often lost.
We're quite pleased with this purchase and have recommended it to friends and family.
I spiralized zucchini. IT WAS AWESOME! Ok it was so much fun just to use it! Can I just tell you that I did ONE medium sized zucchini and it was enough to feed four people ( just sautee it for like 5 minutes in a little olive oil and tons of garlic and a sprinkle of salt OMG)
Anyway, it was super easy to set up and super easy to use. But it doesn't just spiralize! It juices, and slices and acts like a mandoline when you want it to! I'm telling you, its totally worth it. BUY IT!
Most recent customer reviews
If there were one improvement I would make it would be to include some kind...Read more