Mugig Guitar Picks, Guitar Accessories, Delrin Guitar Plectrums ,Pack of 50 (1.5MM)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Thickness: 1.5mm thickness,1.0 mm thickness,fits in the finger. wide body with a dense round tip.
- Materail: Premium Delrin,it's flexibility and durability. .
- Well designed and good hand feeling make the pick durable and lasted .
- Providing a reliable sound with natural feel and warm, fat tone.
- Package include 50 pcs 1.5mm pick in a case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ZPS 20-pack 0.46mm Stylish Colorful Celluloid Guitar Picks Plectrums for Guitar Bass
100pcs Acoustic Electric Guitar Picks Plectrum Various Colors 6 thickness 0.58/0.71/0.81/0.96/1.20/1.50 mm + Pick Box
ChromaCast CC-SAMPLE Sampler Guitar Picks (12 count)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Mugig||Purity and Responsibility||jiaoguo||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 0.79 x 2.36 in||0.31 x 2.6 x 2.8 in||7 x 0.6 x 4 in||9 x 6 x 0.1 in|
The selection of Mugig Guitar Picks stiffness, array of designs, and colorful can meet you style and needs.
- Premium Delrin material can provide you a good hand feeling and warm, fat tone
- Each solid colored ones indicated the different Thickness and size Gauges, and it is suitable for beginners
- All picks in a case make you more convenient and practical
- Material:Premium Delrin
- Color: Blue
- Thickness: 1.5mm thickness
- 1* 50 pcs guitar picks in a leather pick case
All products we sell can be changed or refunded in 6 months.If you have any problems,pls feel free to contact us
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A box of 50 is actually good to have as I occasionally need 6 to 8 to open up a phone - in this case, my old Nexus 6 that I had to pick off the back cover before I can replace the battery inside it. So far so good, they withstood the repeat abuses when used in a way they're not intended for pretty well.
Most recent customer reviews
#RankBoosterReview #vianli #B01N99AW91