Guitar cable， Mugig Performance Instrument Cables 10ft， 1/4 Inch (6.3mm) Straight to Right Angle Golden Black Copper Shielding Line for Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Cable material: 22 AWG oxygen-free copper center conductor provides enhanced signal transfer.
- Plug model: guitar cable 10ft with straight to right angle 1/4 inch (6.3mm) heavy duty metal connectors with strong interior solder points.
- Special: braided cloth jacket, soft and durable, not only protects your guitar cables against cuts and breaks caused by twisting and kinking,but also make your instrument stand out from the crowd.
- Applicable products: multiple noise reduction, low capacitance levels for superior tone. Perfect for connecting electric guitar, bass, piano, keyboard and amp.
- After-sales service:Products we sell can be changed and refunded in six months.If you have any problem, please contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A nice cable is essential for an instrument for music lovers.
There are so many factors that affect the sound: guitar (wood, pickups, strings, status, etc.),
wire (length, type, status), effects, speakers (bin, speaker, pickup microphone, etc.) ... picks,
performers' gestures and emotions, and more.
A Wonder performance or an album recording, the most important first and foremost to be clear guitar line variables.
Mugig Musical instrument connection cable:
- Cable core: Improved from 7/0.16 to 40/0.10.
- Shielding part: Conductive copper braid net improved from 80/0.1 to 86/0.10.
- PVC protecting cover: improved from 65p to 85p.
- Covering jacket: Improved from cotton to carbon fibre.
- Tensile pressure test: Improved from 26kg per meter to 45kg per meter.
Zinc alloy with nickel planting metal jack, simple and easy to use, high durability for your guitar / bass instruments.
Products we sell can be changed and refunded in six months.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
We will try our best to solve the problems as soon as possible.
Have a fine day!