Mugig Guitar Cable Professional Instrument 10 ft Cable 1/4" (6.3mm) Straight to Right Angle Golden Black Copper Shielding Line
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- MORE DURABLE ADVANCED MATERIAL: Made of pure copper 40 / 0,10 * 1C + tweed 86 / 0.10, the largest wire from 7 fils of 0.16 to 40 threads 0.10, guarantees a more durable use than normal cables.
- SHIELDING: The shielding part of the copper conductor mesh from the original 80 0.10 has been changed to 86 0.10.
- TWEED MORE RESISTANT: Tweed from contour to carbon fiber thread. Pulling test from the original 1m 26KG, has increased to the present 45KG.
- GOLDEN JACK: New designed nickel plated nickel plated zinc alloy, more beautiful and long lasting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Low transmission signal attenuation, low signal loss, high transmission speed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A nice cable is essential for an instrument for music lovers.
There are so many factors that affect the sound: guitar (wood, pickups, strings, status, etc.),
wire (length, type, status), effects, speakers (bin, speaker, pickup microphone, etc.) ... picks,
performers' gestures and emotions, and more.
A Wonder performance or an album recording, the most important first and foremost to be clear guitar line variables.
Mugig Musical instrument connection cable:
- Cable core: Improved from 7/0.16 to 40/0.10.
- Shielding part: Conductive copper braid net improved from 80/0.1 to 86/0.10.
- PVC protecting cover: improved from 65p to 85p.
- Covering jacket: Improved from cotton to carbon fibre.
- Tensile pressure test: Improved from 26kg per meter to 45kg per meter.
Zinc alloy with nickel planting metal jack, simple and easy to use, high durability for your guitar / bass instruments.
Products we sell can be changed and refunded in six months.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
We will try our best to solve the problems as soon as possible.
Have a fine day!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought this is a guitar cable replacement since the current one we have is starting to have connection issues now and again. However I also recently purchased an electric drum kit, and this cable also fits the electric drum kit. In this use the length is not an issue at all. In fact it is the perfect length.
This cable is both stylish and functional. I highly recommend it
I used this cable to hook my djm-900nxs to a qsc k10 speaker via the booth output. Sound quality was amazing, no static or feedback at lower or no volume. I also plugged it into my bass amp and guitar and same thing. No static or feedback.
It comes in great packaging, comes with a decent velco cable tie and has a 90 degree jack.