Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 27, 2016
Holy smokes what a watch! I bought this for my wife's 45th birthday. I had never heard of the brand, so I did some research and found out that they are very nice watches. When I received the package and opened the box I was blown away. First, the watch comes in this big, heavy box that is very high quality. When you open it, the inside is nicely lined with soft cloth and there is a pouch for the booklet that it comes with. The entire presentation is very nice. But the watch itself is simply amazing. The pictures (as good as it looks) do it NO justice. This thing is big, bold, beautiful, heavy, and of phenomenal quality. The color is amazing. I was blown away and could not wait to give it to my wife. She freaked out when she opened it. She was certain that I had spent hundreds, or even over a thousand dollars for this watch. She could not believe it when I told her I got it for under $150. Not much more to say. If you are even remotely considering buying this watch, do not hesitate. You will not be disappointed!
on November 10, 2016
I absolutely love it! I ordered it a little over a month ago and I wear it all the time. It is slightly large for a female but I love big watches. It looks gorgeous. I have received several compliments on the color and the watch itself. I would definitely recommend this watch!
on January 3, 2015
The watch is amazing. Recommended!!!!
review image
on April 1, 2017
Excellent, good quality product, fast shipping, recommended 100%
on September 19, 2016
good product
on June 22, 2015
This watch is gorgeous is so elegant
on January 31, 2013
Everybody who ook at my watch love it. It is a perfect watch to wear at any time. It looks exacty as the picture
on September 3, 2013
Very good functions, so elegant, just one unconfortable feature: it is too heavy for my little wrist, by the way, I love it. Thanks.
on December 23, 2015
So beautiful !! the watch is bigger than it look....but with that cute color it looks great!. I recommend this product.
on December 24, 2014
Got this for my daughter for Christmas, and when she opened it her eyes just got so BIG. She loved it. Its so much better in person than the picture. Its a awesome watch. got it for a great buy.