Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2012
I'm an amateur photographer but shoot thousands of pictures a year. I moved up to a DSLR to expand my possibilities with photography and in putting together my kit I purchased filters for the two different size lenses I have. These filters from Butterly Photo are great because they improve results in every category of shooting. The UV filter is a must for shooting scenes outdoors, it cleans-up the image and rids your pictures of that haze. The magenta lens corrects the light when shooting indoors where there are CFL lights or standard fluroescent ceiling lights that give everyone that Zombie or green color tint. The polarizing filter is excellent in bright sun on beaches, water, and snow ... it cuts glare and even enables the camera to see into water to basically see what your naked eye can and gives definition to things even in that bright light. I'm very happy with this filter set and VERY happy and the excellent cost!
2 helpful votes
on January 24, 2012
These filters are so far even better than I've hoped. They fit my camera like a charm and so far I had no problems at all.

What comes in a box:

Actually, there were two boxes that came with this order. One of them had some cleaning liquid, few cotton swabs, and really soft micro fiber cleaning cloth. In the other box comes a small leather case with three filters, each of them separated inside and they fit perfectly. The carrying case is very sturdy and protects the glass lenses very nicely.

Overall, I am a satisfied costumer and I would recommend these lenses for everybody.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 18, 2012
The seller gets 5 stars because these items arrived earlier than expected and they were exactly as described so hats off to the seller. The product appears to be of high quality and was over $20 cheaper than my local Wolf camera, Best Buy and Target! The other difference was that the lense covers came with a case which was nice. I tried all three lense covers to see how they operated and what the differences were, but I ended up leaving the polarizer on my lense because it didn't tint the picture as the others and I read that you should always leave on a cover because it will help preserve your lense in case of an accident. Well that review I read was correct and that polarizer did in fact save my 18-55 lense. It rolled off the table and when it hit the floor I quickly picked it up and shook it to hear glass ratteling around inside of the lense cap. When I took the cap off to see what a wasted $100+ looks like I noticed that the lense cap absorbed the shock from the drop and broke rather than the lense itself! That polarizer was a gift from the gods on that day! I like the fact that it saved my lense so much that I ordered the upgraded set which comes with the same three filters and four macro filters.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 6, 2016
I love to have an extra layer of protection in all my lenses. I usually only use the clear when I order to keep dust out and any accidental scratches from happening, but it's nice to have other filter options too
on July 8, 2013
Overall this product does the job for me, but sometimes.
As a Lighting Designer for theatre I sometimes find it difficult to get accurate photos of my work as it pertains to color & temperature, even with fiddling with settings on my camera itself.

I figured these filters would help. They are alright.
I have not found 1 filter that corrects and does exactly what I want it to do all of the time, but often find myself swapping filters quite a bit in the same scenes to get something that is more accurate than without, but still not as accurate as I would like it.
Ultimately, I am thinking of updgrading my camera.

They did come in a nice durable pouch so I don't have fear of them getting lost or scratched running from theatre to theatre.
And they did fit my camera's lenses as they said they would.
2 helpful votes
on August 1, 2014
I like it! At first, I was worried the FLD Fluorescent Filter would be too purple like it the picture, but it wasn't! That make me really happy. The UV is useless, but it protects my lense (so I guess it still has a purpose in life.) I always keep the Polarizing Lense on, it's really nice when you're taking pictures of landscapes, skies or architecture. You can rotate it, it seems like it is coated for 180 degrees, and then changes to a cooler color temperature as you turn it. And you can never have enough cleaning cloths. I am using a Canon T3i Rebel with an 18-55mm lens, and it fit perfectly. I also like that I can overlap the filters, so thank you.
on February 24, 2016
The filters arrived today, with two day shipment. Therefore, I cant tell much about lenses per se.
I was surprised with the container. It is small, square, with three layers and leather look. The layers, allow keeping each lens separated and safe. One might think the layers are a bit flimsy, but just enough to do their job. I find the container much nicer than those from other brands, like Vivitar.
Will return to finish review after usage
review image
on July 4, 2011
Let me be clear: I am at best a dilettante when it comes to photography. I knew just enough to know that on those days when the sky is perfectly blue, a photograph doesn't capture it the way you see it--without help. Nor do I know enough to select the best, most perfect filters. If I spent $50, $100 or more on a set of filters, I would have no idea if I got a bargain or a ripoff. I purchased this set for the polarizing filter, which I knew would enhance those blue skies and green trees. (The other two filters are of little to no use to ME: I have never taken a photo under fluorescent lighting and I could detect no significant difference between a photo taken with the UV filter, and one without.) The polarizing filter would itself justify the cost, or more than the cost. I have gotten some really great photos of green trees on blue skies with it. Heck, this set costs what one might spend on lunch at Taco Time; purchase it by all means and try the polarizing filter. If you know enough, you might try and be glad of--or not--the other two. Regardless, you can't possibly go wrong.
26 helpful votes
27 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on June 24, 2017
Easy to use and comes in a cool case.
on October 28, 2013
I was waiting for a good filter for good price and this is the one..definitely recommend to all looking for a good filter for good price.
Packaging is awesome and its leather..loved the way they did that..
Thanks for the product and I really love it.