ANTOP 50 Mile HD 1080P TV Antenna Built-in 4G LTE Filter, Multi-Direction Digital Indoor Antenna with Smartpass Amplified, AM/FM Reception Band, 10ft Cable, Piano Black, Pack of 1 Unit, Designed in US
- ★Free TV for Life: No monthly bill for watching TV! HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air (OTA) TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
- ★Fit for All Kinds of TV: Compatible with TV converter boxes, CRT TV or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
- ★4G LTE Filter Smartpass Amplified: Smartpass Amplified allows an easier connection and deliver the correct balance between short and long range reception. Built-in 4G LTE filter can block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure NOISE-FREE digital TV reception.
- ★Friendly Note: Please check signal available in your area via : https://www.fcc.gov before you buying tv antenna, just type your postal code and you will scan free channels.
- ★Security Certification: CE, UL and RoHS approved, we offer a 12-month warranty and 30-day money back guarantee to our customer.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Range: 40 to 50 miles from point of signal origination
Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
Color: Piano Black
Size: 11.81 x 3.94 x 0.67 in
Coaxial Cable: 10ft Integrated
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplifier, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
Frequency Range: 174-230MHz, 470-700MHz
Power Supply: DC 5V via power adapter
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Gain: 6-8dB or 19dB Max
Output level: 100dBuV Max
Noise figure: ≤2dB
What’s in the box
AT-202B FLAT PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Indoor TV Antenna
AC/DC Power Adapter
10ft Coaxial Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put this in living room got 3 crappy channels, put in attic and only added CBS. Installed my old one and got all major networks and 13 others.
Sorry, did not work at all for me. Correctly setup, correctly installed, correctly positioned. Zero Stations acceptably tuned in. This was to replace an old R*dioSh**k powered antenna of identical form factor, that fell off the wall and broke. My old antenna clearly tuned in over 25FM stations, this new one, installed correctly in same location, gave me mega fuzz on everything, zero stations acceptably received.