Hoover Multi-Floor Plus 2X Hard Floor Cleaner Solution Formula, 32 oz, AH30425NF, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- MULTI-FLOOR PLUS SOLUTION: Removes everyday dirt and grime from hard floors
- 2X CONCENTRATED: Uses half the amount for same deep clean
- FRESH LINEN SCENT: For a fresh and clean-smelling home
- SAFE FOR USE ON SEALED FLOORS: Including vinyl, ceramic tile, laminate floors, seal hard floor and marble
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
32 oz. Multi-Floor Plus 2X Hard Floor Cleaner Solution
This powerful hard floor cleaning solution is great for everyday dirt and grime and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent. With the concentrated formulation, it's twice as powerful so you can use half as much. Best for use in your FloorMate Hard Floor Cleaner.
- Multi-Floor Plus Solution - Removes everyday dirt and grime from hard floors
- 2x Concentrated -Uses half the amount for same deep clean
- Clean Scent - Fresh Linen
This powerful hard floor cleaning solution is great for everyday dirt and grime and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent. With the concentrated formulation, it's twice as powerful so you can use half as much. Best for use in your Floor Mate Hard Floor Cleaner.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not OCD... it's that I have a lot of drop in company, and they come through my garage, not through the front door, so that's the first thing they see.