Multi Function Bike Tool with Patch Kit & Tire Levers 18 Function
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18 Function all-in-one tool
- Allen Keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Wrench: 8, 10, 15 (pedal) & 14ge spoke & 8, 9, 10 sockets
- Tire levers and patch kit
- Nylon case with belt loop included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Belt mini Pouch kit|
|Package Height||3.5 x 4.9 x 8.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Clean with towel|
This convenient 18 function tool provides virtually anything you need while on the road. It also includes a patch kit, tire levers and carry bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The tools are rather flimsy. I tried to adjust the seat on the bike and the Allen #4 got a dent in it. (Please see the photos I posted).
The pouch does not have any fasteners to connect it to the bike. The back of the pouch does have a small strap so one could use something else (not included in the kit) to strap it to the bicycle.
I'll post updates as I use this kit more.
The tire levers feel like they will bend before the rubber does. The patch kit is very old fashion, and I don't even know why it has a socket set.
It doesn't flex too much when being used, and it's a decent build quality.
So for less than $10 it's great.
However if you really need a good tool, spend another $10 and buy an all aluminum one.
The only con to this product is the case. It would have been nice to have a velcro strap that I could attach to my bike. There is a strap, but it sewn in on each side of the case.
- good value for the price
- I really enjoy the Alan wrench tool. I have used it several times around the house as well.
- I have never tried out the tire patches but I like having them on me if I get in a pinch
- I am not a fan of the bag. I have another saddle bag that I put this set in.
- the tool does become loose at times and needs to be tightened up itself after some use.