Anker® Multi-Purpose Universal USB Travel Wall Charger Cell Phone Battery Charger for iPhones, iPods; Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 I9100, S I9000; HTC: Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D, EVO 4G, ThunderBolt; Motorola: Verizon Droid X2; Blackberry Bold 9900, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, and Many More Smart Phones [Can NOT fully charge batteries for the Samsung S3 & S4] - White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra-portable: compact design and multiple power source options allow you to charge batteries from a wall plug or any powered USB port (computer or laptop)
- Compatible dual charge: Adjustable dock fits over 90% of Single Cell Lithium Batteries. Added USB port allows you to charge a cellphone
- Intuitive design: Automatic detection of polarity takes the guesswork out of battery orientation and placement. Automatically stops charging when battery is full
- Charge time: approximately 3 hours, depending on the specific battery model
- USB output: DC 5.0V, 600mAh / Desktop charging output: DC 4.20V, 600mAh. -- 18-Month Warranty / 24 x 7 Email Support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra-portable: compact design and multiple power source options allow you to charge batteries from a wall plug or any powered USB port (computer or laptop) Compatible dual charge: Adjustable dock fits over 90% of Single Cell Lithium Batteries. Added USB port allows you to charge a cellphone Intuitive design: Automatic detection of polarity takes the guesswork out of battery orientation and placement. Automatically stops charging when battery is full Charge time: approximately 3 hours, depending on the specific battery model USB output: DC 5.0V, 600mAh / Desktop charging output: DC 4.20V, 600mAh. -- 18-Month Warranty / 24 x 7 Email Support
Top customer reviews
It charges my phone along with an extra battery every night. I wake up ready to take on the day with the peace of mind that I'll have my phone charged up and ready to go all day. If the battery dies, I just switch it out with the charged one and I'm ready to go. No more running around with a USB cable looking for a socket to charge my phone.
Only minor gripe is that, for some reason, it only charges the external battery to 92%. Never a full charge. I'm still giving it 5 stars though, because:
1. It's still enough to last through the day
2. Anker customer support is amazing (read below)
3. The phone is always charged to 100%
Anker customer support is also fantastic; when I complained that the charger only charges the extra battery to 92%, they immediately sent me another charger. No questions asked. Arrived 2 days later.
I offered to pay for return shipping and they refused, asking me to keep both chargers.
Anker is, in my opinion, an excellent company. Quality products that they stand behind & support.
Could not ask for more from a company.
Anker® SlimTalk 3200mAh Portable Power Bank Backup External Battery Charger with Embedded Micro-USB and Flashlight for iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod (OEM CABLE REQUIRED for Apple); Android Smartphones: HTC Sensation, One series, EVO 4G / Samsung Galaxy S4, S3...]
for my Galaxy Note 1 (GT-N7000) and found it to be a great item, in quality, performance, versatility & value. The phone's mini usb interface broke, (totally my fault), so I ordered a Yesoo 2 battery & external charger combo,
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 i9220 Standard Replacement Battery (2600mAh - 2x) + Battery Charger w/ USB Output & LED Indicator + Exclusive Black And Green Color Key Chain Kit,
not knowing at the time that Anker offered the same combo for a few dollars more. The Yesoo charger felt & looked 'cheap' and, sure enough, didn't last more than a few months, leaving me w/ 3 batteries and no way to charge them. Enter THIS item. The difference in build is immediately apparent but my favorite feature, aside from the adjustable terminals, is that it contains not only a usb output for charging another device simultaneously, but a mini usb INPUT enabling us to charge our batteries "on the go" from another power source ie: vehicle, computer or even an external battery. The two minor reasons why I haven't given this 5 stars is #1 the terminals are delicate so be CAREFUL when removing or adjusting the position of the battery and #2 I haven't used it enough to gauge it's longevity. As of this moment I'd highly recommend this to anyone who's phone's charging port has broken or is looking to rid themselves of being tethered to a wall or pc while charging their device (provided they have a spare battery or two). All in all a great device.
1. It looks like it should work for any battery with "edge" (top, bottom, sides) contacts.
2. It says something about 1250mA charging, but it charges my 1500mA battery just fine. My phone is a Samsung Charge. The description says it does not fully charge S3 and S4 batteries, so maybe it doesn't handle batteries over 2000mA?
3. The battery MUST be removed from the phone! This should be obvious from the picture, but it is NOT something that works on a battery that is installed.
4. I read some reviews on this that says it works faster than using the car / wall charger while the battery is still installed in the phone. This has NOT been my experience. I have other similar chargers, and this is as much as 33% faster, but this still will take 5 or 6 hours to charge my 1500mA battery.
The best use case I see for this is to maintain a standby battery, swapping once per day or as needed.
Also I destroyed the charging port in my phone (don't use it to tether it to the dash, the usb port isn't designed for that abuse) so this works well to keep my phone operational until I get around to an upgrade.