Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

Showing 1-10 of 333 reviews(3 star). See all 2,539 reviews
on December 4, 2016
This device wasn't too expensive so we can't expect amazing effects, but it didn't create a great variety in voice changes. It was entertaining for a bit but soon became kind of annoying. Not surprised by that though. Worked fine for a 5 year old.
on March 11, 2015
OK it works... but not as you would think and yes you get what you pay for.
As for performance, you have speak into the mic pretty loud in order to get
a reasonable sound to come out of the speaker - which somewhat defeats
the purpose other than to get a different sound effect.

Which leads me to mention the actual sound you get out of it... the codes
printed on the packaging gives you variations to which sounds you can
achieve... it's "OK"... not that great.

The original intent with this purchase is to disassemble the unit and remove
the electronic components in order to incorporate it to a costume helmet
I am building. I've searched around for different items out there and this
seemed to be a suitable one. I may consider the DarthVader sound
speaker available on Amazon as well to see if this works better.
on September 25, 2015
I ordered two of these and one works incredibly well, with multiple different and distinct voices that are funny and great...... and the other is a crapper that only makes one voice and you can't understand a word of it. I don't know how two can be so different while looking the exact same, just know, you are taking your chances. Also, it's true, get them for kids' whose parents you don't like. Or for your grandkids so you don't have to hear it all the time.
on January 2, 2014
My Nephew (3) loves playing with the pitch of his voice. I remembered having one of these as a kid and decided to get him one as a gift. The toy puts out different pitches based on the up/down switches on the side. I've really only found about 5 distinct pitches. Some are not clear at all but the two main ones (very high alien like and very deep) are worth the 10 bucks.

Pros:

Batteries included
2 good pitches
Will drive my brother nuts

Cons:

Not a large range of pitch
Most of the time your regular voice will be heard with the changed voice
on August 7, 2017
I purchased this for a three year old boy. He was afraid of it. His parents are enjoying it though. Probably when he is a bit older he will enjoy it.
on September 20, 2017
Loud and annoying but the kids loved it. Batteries even included
on July 4, 2017
Couldn't understand what was being said. Not the best and not the worst.
on February 21, 2018
Kids love it. I'm not impressed with voice change as much as its distortion sounds over voice.
on January 19, 2018
I had to take it apart to get some of the switches to work. It is very cheaply made but the price is equal to the quality.
on February 10, 2018
Arrived on time. I'm not impressed but I am sure kids will like it. The voices seem mostly the same.