Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on September 28, 2014
Great size and durability. It carries my laptop and notebooks with no problem. I don't know if it would hold up against a lot of textbooks though. It super cute, and the shipping didn't take longer than promised.
on March 4, 2015
My daughter loves her new bag after having the same mountain climbing bag for years. It came in a small package and she was scared it might be child sized but after unfolding it turned out to be as big as her entire back (Which is a good size for a high schooler). However, the belt which is really a snap on keeps popping off. Not really a big issue because the draw string keeps it nice and tight.

What it can hold: one 1/2 binder, a folder, two 3-ringed notebooks, a regular notebook, a text book, her planner and a novel with still some space.

Pocket Size: The three pockets are about the size of my daughter's hand and their is also a pocket on the inside for pencils which is very big.

If you have any clip on bows that snap in place, you can do like my daughter and snap the bow on the faux belt!
on February 24, 2015
I absolutely love this bag! I wanted a good bag I could take on vacation and carry water bottles & souvenirs inside as well as clothes . This bag does it all . The straps are nice thick leather , the bag has tons of pockets and for the price it's worth buying . The color and dots make it even cute . I'm 5"1 & 95 pounds this bag is huge but it doesn't look bulky and big on me which I love even more about it . I'm ordering more as gifts (:
on February 25, 2015
It was a great back pack until the seam on the bottom of the bag started ripping. If you carry a lot of books, this bag isn't for you. I loved it. A really nice bag, but after one month of using it I dislike how long this bag holds up for me.
on August 27, 2014
This is a sturdy backpack with lots of room inside. My child, who is in high school, is able to put four binders inside and still there is room for a fairly large book and pencil case.
on July 21, 2016
I used this backpack for my senior and junior year of high school and it was great! The only problem I faced (which might have been my own fault for being too aggressive) was that the string to close it broke so I have to replace it with parachute cord so it could handle the friction. I would use this backpack for college but I need something a little more sturdy. For grades 4-12 this is great.
on April 17, 2016
I was super surprised when I received this and saw how large and durable it was for the price. I was easily able to carry college textbooks and two binders along with all of the other random stuff that accumulates over the course of the semester in the main pocket, and the outside pockets were wonderful for my phone keys and pens to be easily within reach.
on September 23, 2015
I received the backpack today. It looks very durable and its quite big in size. The color looks like a faded black but it still a nice color. The leather straps are sturdy and it can hold quite a lot of items like books and a laptop. Great gift idea for a collage student. It did take about a month to be delivered but I'm sure it's because it was shipped from China. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. :)
review image review image review image
on February 1, 2015
Bought this for my 7th grade sister and she loves it. Its big enough to carry all her books, binders, and lunch. Overall Happy.
on February 20, 2015
this bag is roomy, strong, and adorable. As others have commented, the button does pop off if it's really stuffed but since it closes with a drawstring, nothing should fall out.