HapTim Multi-Function Large Baby Diaper Bag Backpack W/Stroller Straps-Insulated Pockets-Changing Pad, Stylish & Durable with Anti-Water Material(Gray-5284)
|Price:||$45.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- STYLISH & HANDSFREE -- Fashional backpack diaper bag, it reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) - freeing up your hands,You can even strap it to your stroller
- HIGH QUALITY & WATERPROOF -- Our diaper backpack made of high quality Nylon garment fabric with PU back coating(stronger than polyester,higher strength, higher wear resistance,good resistance to deformation), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a bag that lasts for years
- LARGE CAPACITY -- It's a big diaper bag organizer with 17 internal & external pockets for endless organization options,2 big sperated compartments allow you to organize all your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease, Diaper bag size: 18*14*7 inches
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT -- Choice of stroller straps,grab handles and padded shoulder straps make you full day comfortable. Insulated bottle/sippy cups pockets store and keep baby foods at perfect temperature for hours. Easy-access zipper side pocket for baby wipes. A Changing Mat included, Size: 25.7*14.2 inches. A great baby shower gift!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- 30 days free exchange and 90 days warranty.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Pls be sure to buy from seller "cwhcoltd", other sellers are selling fake products .
- If you plan going traveling or even just going on a day trip, a backpack-style bag is a lot more convenient. Especially since you can convince the father to wear it all day.
- What’s also nice about backpack diaper bags is that they have a LOT more capacity, which is perfect, especially if you’re the proud parent of twins.
- Hap Tim this backpack has front and back 2 separate big compartment which can fit many things you’ll need to take care of –whether for that emergency diaper change or a weekend at Grandma’s. Besides diapers, it’ll tote baby’s extra clothes, snacks, and toys. It has many pockets to hold your ipad ,wallet, cell phone and more. Since you’ll carry it everywhere you go, it is large enough to hold some of yours stuff,too.
- Large capacity to carry tons of baby essentials and mother stuffs
- Lot of pockets for easy organization
- 3D breathable padded back side and shoulder straps make you whole day comfortable
- All- In- One : Includes chaning pad + stroller straps + 3 insulated pockets
- Changing pad size:25.7*14.2 inches
- Bag size: 18*14*7 inches;
- Material: 300D polyester fiber
- 17 pockets (including 3 insulated bottle pockets)
- Carton box (to be a great gift)
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is what I have in all the pockets:
Front pocket- snacks
Mid pocket- wallet, cellphone, keys, gum, coupons, water bottle for me if I need one, 2 pens, notebook, and crayons
Back pocket- changing pad, sticker book, change of clothes for my 3 and 1 year old, diapers, wipes, toy bag for 3 and 1 year old
Outside side pockets- sippy cup on each side (the pocket for wipes didn't work well for me)
Misc small pockets - one holds chapstick and other one has antibacterial wipes
• Amazing pocket arrangement. I love that there is a designated phone pocket and a place to hook my car keys so I'm not fishing around trying to find my keys.
• Great price
• Has clips attached to the bag that can hook the bag onto a stroller
• Comes with a good sized changing pad
• My husband doesn't mind carrying the bag
• The bag has a mesh pocket on the back and so the backpack doesn't lay as flat on my back as I would like, but after using the bag for a few months I don't even notice anymore.
I didn't receive any compensation for this review. I just genuinely like my bag.
Get this bag if you plan on traveling with a small child. It was very easy to carry the bag on my back while pushing a stroller and in instances where I had an additional bag this diaper bag was easily hooked up on the stroller via the stroller straps. Clearing the security check point was very fast and easy as well. In instances where they needed to check the contents of my bag (formula) it was easy to find everything then put back in place to catch my next flight! When I got to my destination I was able to put my needs and the baby's necessities in this one bag. This made site-seeing a piece of cake! I loved how the bag is fashionable yet practical. No one really knew this was a diaper bag.
I am experienced with traveling with two small children - alone. Let me tell you - you need to be organized and you need your hands free.
I have had it on my back with my baby on my front whilst guiding a 3 year old through and air port - in and out of taxis. Very strong and comfortable.
You can find everything quickly because of all the zipped pockets. I used the secret pocket (which is against your back when your wearing it) to hide my phone / passports which was extremely handy.
The bag attaches to the stroller handle which I used everyday. The wipes come out of the side pocket - which I have used for many little emergencies.
I have been to the zoo - the museum - parks - shops - you name it. And walked through heavy RAIN. Everything stayed dry. Love the changing mat too.
Well done HapTim
This bag definitely does the job with making it a lot easier to carry a baby and a diaper bag at the same time. I got this bag since my two older kids are involved in sports. I have almost had this bag for a month now, and the seems are already ripping! I do not over fill the bag, I only put in a few diapers, a small soft case of wipes, my car keys, cell phone, one extra set of clothes and one container of gerber snacks. For the price I spent on this bag, I feel the stitching should definitely last longer than it has, mind you I do not use this every day. I use the bag three to four times a week, if that.
Top international reviews
The bag looks great but not as practical as you would like, eventualy we got a doctor style bag would is so much easier to pack and also to get stuff instead of taking everything out like this bag.
Plenty of room and the added changing mat is great! Although the design on the mat can be a bit hard on the eyes!
Only downside was that one of the zips started to come away. Had to sew this to repair it.
We decided this rucksack design would be much better and it has been. It has lots of pockets and plenty of room inside. The clips allow you to fasten it to the prams handle for when you dont want to carry it.
I thoroughly recommend this to anyone with a baby/toddler