Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2011 8:04:27 PM PST
Since release I have had lag issues online. I will have 4 or 5 games where lag isn't an issue and then the lag sets in. An unplugged symbol pops up on the screen and my character will stop for 10-15 seconds. This happens a lot and really makes playing online unenjoyable. I thought since I was using wireless that a wired connection would fix it but I still have the same issues. Also there are times when playing and then suddenly it is like the game ends and it says that I am leaving the game. Anyone else having these problems?

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 12:37:09 PM PST
mister_man says:
I'm not having that problem. maybe you should do a ping test for your net. What region do you live in?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,288)