Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 30, 2015
I am a first grade teacher a purchased these clips to use as pencil holders on my students desks. After reading the reviews I was concerned that these would not hold up, however I have been pleasantly surprised. After a full week back in the classroom only one has come off of the desk because the student ripped it off. The remainder are still in tact despite the students playing with them and all day long. It was definitely worth the money compared to other options I looked at from really good stuff that were 5 times as expensive. The only complaint was the very long shipping time and the fact they they were not really "assorted colors" as shown - they were only black, white and pink.
on January 2, 2014
These took so long to get me...over a month. When I finally got them, they were the wrong colors. Black, burnt orange, and brown. Not "brightly colored" like described. I would make more of a fuse about it but they were only $2. Aside from the ugly colors, they are ok. Pretty small and the cord slips down so I constantly have to pull it up. But they do keep it off the ground.
2 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2015
The price is right and they are pretty much as advertised, but I found that the hole is too big for a single Apple Lightning connector, so it just slides right through. I was able to get around that by threading a pair of cables through a single clip. If you're using this for a single Apple device, I would look for another solution. Most other cables should be fine.
on November 26, 2012
Look good and they worked for a few days but if you stick them to the side of the table like is shown in the photo then they just fall off after a day or so. They literally slowly fell off leaving a stick glue on the side of the table.

The adhesive is not strong enough to hold them if you apply to the side of your desk. If you apply to the top them they are ok.
25 people found this helpful
on July 23, 2014
Great idea, horrible execution. I decided to order these in spite of negative reviews because I figured, "hey, it's just a couple of dollars and I can always use a command strip or glue if the adhesive really is THAT bad." Welp. Not only is it, in fact, just that bad; but the material that the clip itself is made of is just not very adhesive-friendly. Nothing short of a strong glue works.

Unless you're willing to super glue these to the side of your desk/table or use them on the TOP of your surface or some otherwise horizontal place with the eventual addition of tape, don't buy them.
on April 10, 2014
I will be honest I bought this because it was cheaper than all the other versions out there, and I didn't want to spend alot of money on this kind of an item. It took a while to get to me as it did come from Asia. But that being said it is a great product, works well and I no longer have to crawl under my desk to find my computer, or usb or phone charger cord that slipped off the back of my desk. Very clever product!
on December 1, 2014
I bought these as stocking stuffers and I think they will be great. After using some myself, I do agree that they need to be attached to whatever surface with a different adhesive- the one on the back of the clips don't stick very long. But the clips are surprisingly tougher than I expected. I thought they would be soft like rubber but they're actually hard like plastic.
on December 1, 2014
Sorry I could not give a higher rating. There are two things that I was not quite so pleased with:
1. The description says "Multiple Color Options". Every one in my package was Traffic Cone Orange.
2. The stick-on backing does not stay stuck on. About half of the ones I've used, the backing fell off. Now, the ones that stay stuck, stay stuck good! I'm talking about the side that's already stuck onto the product.

Other than that, they work as they say.
on June 13, 2016
These are super cute but they don't stick onto ANY surface. I found myself getting frustrated and just throwing them out because I needed them to keep my charger cord out of the way and they couldn't even handle that task. Waste of money
on January 29, 2014
I needed these for my night stand to charge my phone at night - I got sick of rooting around in the floor for the cord every night. So far, they have worked perfect. They have stayed in place and hold the cords nicely. I have not tried them on vertical surfaces based on the fact that so many other reviewers have said they just don't work vertically. I would recommend but be prepared to wait for shipping.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.