The Compact Towel Reusable Multi-tool. Weighs only .5 oz. Quick Dry, Waterproof Packaging, Super Absorbent, Antibacterial, Soft, Perfect for all Outdoor Activities- 3 Pack 12x24" Lightload Towels
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT DURABLE AND LIGHT: If you spend a lot of time in the outdoors like we do; hiking, biking and much more, then you know how important the weight and size of your backpack is. Our towels weigh practically nothing and take up no space. At the size of a silver dollar and the weight (.5 oz) of a handful of feathers, you’ll be able to save for more important stuff like food and water. The outer packaging is waterproof and rugged and withstands lots of abuse.
- GREAT FABRIC AND EASY TO CLEAN: We use the best Lyocell, which has received numerous awards, including the "European Award for the Environment" by the European Union." Being outdoors can be sweaty, muddy, dirty and smelly; Lightloads are your go to friend. Simply wipe it away, wash out with water and wring to dry. Ready to wash? It's easy. Our energy efficient fabric is naturally antibacterial so you don't always need detergents and bleaches that pollute the water. Just rinse and use. Voila
- 100+ USES: The Ultimate Outdoor Survival Towel: Whether you spend your holidays on a long-distance hike, camping in the backcountry or just wanting to re-stock your bug out kit- a multi-purpose survival tool like this can quite literally save your life. Our towels are also used for washing, water collecting, first aid, kindling, sun protecting, insulating etc. These towels are so versatile that you can swim across the lake, with it in your pocket (in their packets), open it up and start a fire.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT: QUICK TO DRY & HYGENIC: It Absorbs like a sponge, taking in water at more than 9.5 times its weight. Cotton and other fabrics weigh a ton when saturated with water. Ours weigh little and are easy to wring out and take little time to dry. Keeping good hygiene when you are on the go is important and there is no other product that controls the dirt, smells and uncleanliness like lightload Towels.
- SOOTHING ON SKIN: Being out in the great outdoors is great, but it can be tough on your skin. Lightload towels is a bio-based material made from plants and wood. It's hypoallergenic, soft, and sponge like; perfect for sensitive skin. If you've got a rash, nettle sting, or generally aggravated skin, soothe it with one of these. Just apply when dry. Wicking sweat away from your body is another great feature the towel offers cooling your skin down or warming it up.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you travelling somewhere where space is a premium and you don’t want to take up all your luggage room with big fluffy towels? Perhaps you are going camping and you don’t want to wait hours for your towels to dry, or worse still, you hate the odor that begins to build up following a couple of days squeezing them back into your backpack? LightLoad Towels are the answer! Just imagine popping 10 small towels into your pocket along with your keys and whenever you need one, you simply dip it into a little water, watch it expand and then unpeel it to reveal a handy sized ultra-absorbent, anti-bacterial towel of lushness! If you like your towels to multi-task you have come to the right place. The Light Load Towels are multi-functional, yes you can use them as a travel towel, a sun shield, a head and shoulder cooler, insulator, a first aid supplement and more. Weighing in at only .5 oz. each the weight of 200 feathers, you could be forgiven for forgetting that you have them. The Ideal ultra-lightweight towels, are also great for camping, cyclists who can slip them into their jersey back pockets, for people going to the gym before work or distance runners wiping the sweat away. Wherever weight is a concern Lightload Towels are the answer. Each towel is neatly compressed within our waterproof packaging meaning you will always have a clean dry soft towel for good hygiene, personal care and first aid. Effectively, if you need a lightweight, compact, space-saving, and potentially lifesaving multi tool, then I dare you to find better than the Lightload Towels. We're hikers, bikers and travelers ourselves. All Lightload Towels are designed for our adventures and yours. We believe in better outdoors products because helping you all get out there and explore properly is our goal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read the directions that said the towels must be moistened first in order to unravel them from the way they come vacuumed in a small puck. I did a trial run, moistening and unraveling one towel. It had a strong chemical smell so I decided to unravel and launder all of them before use. I laundered 8 of the 12 in a front load machine on normal wash and dried them on normal heat and they turned out beautifully as shown in the first photo.
You can also see in the first photo how small I was able to roll and rubber band them. They are certainly not as small as the original puck, but about a third of the size of a thin towel and that's worth the space saving.
However, as you can see from the second and third photos, when I laundered the last 4 towels on a later occasion, disaster struck when I laundered the towels on a normal cycle in an older model- top load machine and dried them on normal. They completely shredded apart and became fuzzy garbage that I'm still trying to get the fuzz out of the rest of the towels that were in that load. The manufacturer is foolishly negligent by not instructing the proper laundering information.
The strong chemical smell that the towels have straight out of the package is also unfortunate. I can't imagine anyone comfortably drying themselves off with that smell on the towel. However, if laundered on delicate cycle or in a newer model front load washer, they wash and dry beautifully with no remaining chemical odor.
They are not usable as towels directly out of the packaging, but with proper laundering, are hopefully a good space saving resolution to regular towels. I say"hopefully", because I have not used them as towels for drying off after bathing yet. I'll update my review once I have used them for their intended purpose.
Added comment: Remember to WET the towel before first use. After that, this is definitely a handy item. I keep one in the car, my SCUBA friend keeps a couple of them in her travel pack. Just a light hand-washing between uses. Lasts a long time. I would not recommend machine washing unless it is on a delicate cycle. Definitely do not put in the dryer, and no fabric softeners! Time for me to restock. Great product for my needs.