Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Boom Blox - Nintendo Wii forum

MultiPlayer Mode?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 23, 2009, 7:02:44 PM PST
D. Satterlee says:
I cannot, for the life of me, find how to activate my second wii remote to play in the multiplayer mode. When I choose to play a 2 player game, what do I need to do to activate my second remote? Thanks!

Posted on Apr 8, 2009, 2:43:26 PM PDT
Dante G says:
Press the home button of your active wii remote. Then go to the control connections tab. Choose to reset the connections, press 1 + 2 on the first controller, when the first remote stops blinking, do the same with as many other controllers as you wish.

There's an easier way for you to sync the second remote to your wii, but I don't have the required steps at hand :-/

Hope this helps :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Boom Blox - Nintendo Wii
Boom Blox - Nintendo Wii by Electronic Arts (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars (196)