|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.35 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
|Assembled Height||12 centimeters|
|Assembled Length||13.6 centimeters|
|Assembled Width||12 centimeters|
|Special Features||Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable Group Control, Sunlight, Timer,Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving, Dimmable, 4 Pack RGBW Smart Bulb|
|Luminous Flux||650 Lumen|
|Incandescent equivalent||60 Watts|
Smart Alexa Light Bulbs, Color Changing WiFi RGB Light Bulbs 2.4G(not 5G), Works with Alexa, Siri, Echo, Google Home (No Hub Required), E26 A19 60W Equivalent 4 Pack
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.35 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
About this item
- 💡[Compatible with Voice Control]: Peteme smart bulb 4 pack work with Alexa Echo, Echo dot, Google Home Assistant, You can control the smart bulb via your voice, and Just need to give a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your light (e.g. ‘Alexa, set the bedroom to Blue’)
- 💡[APP Remote Control]: Turning on/off the Siri, Alexa, google home enabled peteme smart bulb whether you are at home or away, you just need to download an app of “smart life”. You can create a group for all of your peteme smart bulb and control them all with just one command. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Using the app Home Away you can turn the lights ON & OFF ON SCHEDULE.
- 💡[RGBCW and Multi-color smart bulb]: Peteme RGB cool white and warm white smart bulb Creating your favorite light effects with 16 million colors and the brightness of every color is dimmable.
- 💡[Wide Application and scene system]: You can set different light modes on smart life to match various occasions including kitchen, living room, bedroom. Peteme smart bulb also can be used for table lamp, cafe, bar, party, etc. And have this functions Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving......
- 💡[Energy saving and life-span]: 7W 600lm smart bulb with E26 base, equivalent to 75W traditional incandescent bulbs. Saves up to 80% energy, Last longer and energy saver: Approximately 27,000 working hours. If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us on Amazon directly.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy to set up, No Hub Required
- Network：2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- APP：smart life
- Siri&Google Home&Alexa
- Fitting: E26/E27/B22
- Light output: 600lm
- Material: Plastics,Aluminium Alloy
- Dimmable: Yes
Peteme smart light bulb,App or Voice control
- Download Smart Life App
- Manually add lighting equipment and select WiFi connection
- power on the bulb with your switch,and repeatedly turn “on-off-on-off-on” the switch to activate the bulb into rapid blinking status.
- wait till the bulb rapidly blinks(about 0.5second per blink).tap the confirmation button
- If the bulb can't be connected, try clicking on "AP mode" in the top right corner.Power on the bulb with your switch
- when the bulb into rapid blinking status,then turn “on-off-on-off-on”,ensure light is slowly flashing,tap the confirmation button.
Work with Alexa&Google Assistant
You can control light bulbs with Alexa and google home to make life easier.
You can choose the lighting mode according to your mood
|Smart Bulb Feature||RGBCW/Dimmable/Multicolor||RGBCW/Dimmable/Multicolor||RGBCW/Dimmable/Multicolor||RGBCW/Dimmable/Multicolor|
|Wattage||7W(60 Watt Equiv.)||7W(60 Watt Equiv.)||7W(60 Watt Equiv.)||7W(60 Watt Equiv.)|
|Works with Siri||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Smart Life App||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Design||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
AmazonCommercial 75 Watt Equivalent, 15000 Hours, Dimmable, 800 Lumens, Energy Star Compliant, E26 Base, PAR30 Short Neck LED Light Bulb - Pack of 6, Soft White
OHLUX Smart WiFi LED Light Bulbs Compatible with Alexa and Google Home (No Hub Required), RGBCW Multi-Color, Warm to Cool White Dimmable, 60W Equivalent, 7W E26 A19 Color Changing Bulb-4PACK
Smart WiFi Alexa Light Bulb, SAUDIO LED RGB Color Changing Bulbs, Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & Siri, 2.4GHz WiFi Only, No Hub Required, 7W A19 E26 Multicolor 4 Pack
Smart Alexa Light Bulbs, Color Changing WiFi RGB Light Bulbs 2.4G(not 5G), Works with Alexa, Siri, Echo, Google Home (No Hub Required), E26 A19 60W Equivalent 2 Pack
Smart Light Bulb, AL Abovelights 9W WiFi LED Smart Bulb, Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & Siri (No Hub Required), Warm White, 60W Equivalent, ETL Listed - 2 Packs
|Sold By||Peteme||Amazon.com||SMART LIGHT USA||JunWei US||Peteme||IMTOY|
|Item Shape||Bulb||par30||A19 shape E26 E27 Base||A19,E26 Fitting||A19 E26 Bulb||E26 Bulb|
|Special Features||Dimmable; 4 Pack RGBW Smart Bulb; Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable Group Control, Sunlight, Timer,Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving||—||Smart bulbs; WiFi enabled; Amazon Alexa, Google assistant, IFTTT supported; App remote control; Accurate color; Easy to set up; for living room, bedroom, kitchen, etc; Gifts for men or women; Decorations for holiday, parties, casual time; Color temperature from 2700K to 6500K||Dimmable, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving,||Dimmable; Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving,||Works with Siri, Alexa, Echo, Google Home/ Mini; Wi-Fi Smart Bulb, Dimmable, Group Control; Timer Schedule; Sunlight, Sunrise, Sunset; DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving; No Hub Required|
|Voltage||110.00 volts||—||—||110.00 volts||110.00 volts||—|
|Wattage||7.50 watts||75.0 watts||7.00 watts||7.00 watts||7.00 watts||9.00 watts|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things to look for:
o Compatible integrations: Alexa, Google, Smart Things etc.
o Lumens and Watts: Example Philips hue is 6W (60-Watt equivalent and 800 Lumens) The higher the W, the more ok it is to lower the lumens. W is just power consumption, Lumens is brightness. Sometimes they can work hand in hand.
o Make sure they app used is compatible with your phone or any device in the household that can at least be used once to set the integration.
These are actually wayy brighter than another brands 650 lumens at 600 lumens. Probably where the 7W vs 6W comes in
The App: Smart Life
I have had products that use this app before and have never had issues. Same goes for these bulbs, I did not have any issues. Because I already had an account with them, I was able to get it all setup more quickly by skipping this step.
· I already had Smart life skill for Alexa (Integrated to my Alexa account/devices), so when adding the first bulb to the Smart life app as a new light, My Alexa app instantly popped up stating ‘New lighting device detected’ with the bulbs name. Off to the races from there.
· This was my first-time using Google Home, but it was just as simple when connecting the Smart Life account to my Google Integration. Google Home app also instantly detected new lights.
o Smart Things
· For my Samsung Smart things, I just use integrate them all here. So when a new integrate is added, its all in one places.
o Ways of having both
· There are two ways to do this
§ 1. You can integrate them all into each one individually.
· Meaning, Connect Smart Life to each Integration (Alexa, Google, Smart things etc)
§ 2. Use one as the Main that is connected to Smart life, and then add that to others. But then do not add Smart life to others as duplicates.
· Meaning, you can add all smart vendors to let’s say smart things. So Smart life, Philips hue, Wyze etc are now all on Samsung Smart things. account. You then can integrate Samsung Smart things to be connected to Alexa and Google Home.
§ With Method 2, you only must touch 1 (Samsung Smart Things) when adding new devices and it will do the same quick addition to Google and Alexa.
§ With Method 1, you will be adding Each new vendor to every time you get one.
· Meaning, If you wanted to add Smart Life and Philipes hue, you would then have to add it 6 times (Smart life to Alexa, Google, and Smart things + Philpis Hue to Alexa, Google, and Smart life) Where as with Method 2, you only add it two times (Smart life + Philips hue to Smart things, and Smart things sends to each)
They were so easy to connect to my Amazon Echo. In less than 10 minutes all 4 bulbs were connected and a few routines created.
The bulb colours are nice. The White light is bright, very very bright even when dimmed to its lowest level. All other colours are much more subtle.
The smart life app will allow an infinite choice of colours.
2 of the bulbs give pretty much identical colours but the other two are both very different, which isn’t a problem as they are in separate rooms.
Overall the bulbs are brilliant fun and well worth the money.
At one point, I had one of these installed in a touch lamp, thinking I could simply leave it in the "on" position and never touch it. I DO NOT recommend this. Even after checking the bulb status in the network multiple times, the bulb would randomly go off and on--which was a pain because it was a bedroom lamp. I fixed the problem by taking the bulb out of the touch lamp and installing it in a regular lamp. I intend to buy more of these as they seem to work perfectly for what I want.
Top reviews from other countries
Search Smart Life on Google and then click to link the Smart Life app account to Google Account, which you need to enter the username and password of your Smart Life App again, then authorize to link the Smart Life App account to Google Home.
You can redefine the name of each bulb to let your google use the names you give to the bulbs, or like me, I rename the bulbs in Smart Life App instead of in Google home, I rename one of the bulbs as “office light” in Smart Life App, so I can call Google Home to control the bulb by calling the “office light”!
Less than 10 minutes I can register the app and finish the setting in Google Home, and I really like the function of changing the colour and set up a routine of ON/OFF.
Nice seller and great product!
Edit: (4 months later) I had 1 of my 12 bulbs die. Contacted vendor and was responded to within 5 minutes, replacement bulb shipped out within 10. Very good customer service to follow up with any issues. Still happy with these bulbs.