Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "3d Robotics Iris+ Multicopter with 5100mAh 3S 8C L..." and save 27% off the $899.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3d Robotics Iris+ Multicopter with 5100mAh 3S 8C Lithium Polymer Battery, Replacement Propeller Set and Jestik 4GB USB Drive Value Bundle with 2x 3S Batteries and Set of Propellers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16-22 minutes flight time
- Payload capacity 400 g (.8 lbs)
- Integrated LEDs on all arms for trouble-free directional awareness
- Remote controller with on-screen telemetry for instant data as you fly
- Ready to Fly - Inside the IRIS+ box is everything you need to fly. Simply attach the props, charge the battery, and you're ready to fly manually with the included remote controller autonomously with a Mac, PC or Android device.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item 3d Robotics Iris+ Multicopter with 5100mAh 3S 8C Lithium Polymer Battery, Replacement Propeller Set and Jestik 4GB USB Drive Value Bundle with 2x 3S Batteries and Set of Propellers
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||stooctam-us||boserous||DA&T Tech||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||13.78 x 13.78 x 7.09 in||—||13.86 x 14.8 x 6.41 in||5.51 x 14.57 x 14.57 in||18.58 x 18.58 x 3.7 in|
|Item Weight||—||3.35 lbs||—||—||3.1 lbs||1.39 lbs|
|Style Name||—||—||—||G version||AP9||Aton|
INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE CONTENTS: QTY 1- 3D Robotics Iris+ Multicopter 915 Mhz 3DR IRIS+ QTY 2- 3D Robotics 5100mAh 3S 8C Lithium Polymer Battery QTY 1- Extra set 3D Robotics PRC0009 3dr Iris+ Replacement Propeller Set QTY 1- Jestik 4GB USB Drive DESCRIPTION: The 3DR IRIS+ is your aerial passport: all you need to get started shooting photos and video from incredible new perspectives. Powered by 3DR's world famous autopilot, IRIS+ is a robot that will automatically fly itself where you tell it to go, while keeping a camera dead steady with two-axis gimbal stabilization. And it's so smart that it's simple. You can fly manually using the controller or use the advanced 3PV Follow Me mode that turns IRIS+ into your own hands-free camera crew. And our tablet-based software makes flight planning exactly this easy: If you can draw it, you can fly it. The IRIS+ power system gets you 16 minutes of flight time fully loaded, and you'll want to fill every second. IRIS+ includes the advanced Pixhawk autopilot system, a high-capacity flight battery, battery charger, ground station radio, and remote controller: everything you need to make IRIS+ your personal aerial photographer. Follow Me - 3DR's 3rd Person View (3PV) Follow Me technology turns your IRIS+ into your own hands-free aerial camera crew that puts you in the middle of your own adventure. IRIS+ can be easily setup to follow any GPS enabled Android device. Not only will IRIS+ follow you, but this advanced technology controls the gimbal to keep the camera centered on you, capturing sweeping cinematic video from a perspective unlike any other. GoPro and Gimbal not included. This only shows the capabilities of the Iris+
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On one level its the easiest drone to fly on the market.
On another level its OPEN SOURCE and OPEN HARDWARE. Parts are affordable.
On the final level, you can really get a ton of data and display your flight in google earth. You can dig into the controller logs and the drone logs.
This is the drone you have been looking for...
I've only had 8 flights with it so far, but it exceeds my expectations! It's very stable even in a pretty strong breeze when in "Loiter" mode. If you read the well written and clear instructions, and review some of the YouTube videos people have posted about their own experiences with an Iris +, you should have no trouble flying it. I'm ready to go ahead and buy a gimbal and GoPro, although I wish there were more reviews, or better reviews for the recommended Tarot gimbal and how a GoPro fits into it.
My objective with the drone was to utilize the follow me feature that comes with the TOWER app.
- It flies as it is supposed to
- Tarot and GoPro work well and the video is fantastic
- It has resisted a couple of falls, and hits to trees
- Only 90 day warranty, I'm guessing a lot of new people may crash it and then blame it on the Iris+ to get their money bakc, in my case it was a faulty battery that stopped working just after the 90 day warranty, and support said I had to buy a new one $36.59
- It may take up to 5-10 minutes to get a GPS lock, sometimes have to disconnect the battery several times
- The battery compartment doesn't close well, it seems like it is going to open at anytime during flight
- The Tower application is not trustworthy, it doesn't do what you planned it to do
- Sometimes the Iris+ doesn't respond at all to the remote, which can be dangerous if flying over people
Now the their new SOLO is out, I don't think they will invest in new software or support for the Iris+
3d Robotics Iris+ Multicopter 915 Mhz 3DR IRIS+ Plus 5100mAh 3S 8C Lithium Polymer Battery and Replacement Propeller Set and Jestik 4GB USB Drive Value Bundle - Total of 2 3S Batteries in the Kit and Extra Set of Propellers - (Gimbal and GoPro Sold separately)