Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 3, 2013
Kurt Leland, author the much-sought-after and out-of-print OBE/consciousness adventure book Otherwhere takes here a step even further into the place the great Robert Anton Wilson called The Chapel Perilous. So, it's not for the spiritual tourist. And for a sceptic and a fundamentalist alike this book would give nothing. Because it's a book for the committed. The book is a serious course in miracles. But only in the case the reader has some serious esoteric research work under his/her belt. Clear, concise, intelligent. Full of wisdom.
66 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 8, 2014
For anyone that is interested in the depth of our reality, this is an excellent resource. I'm certain that I'll be reading this a number of times over the years as my abilities and personal experiences grow. I'm grateful to Kurt for publishing this book.
on April 21, 2017
A very good book, but demanding to work with the material for the individual insights.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 14, 2014
This is a must read for all who are interested in astral projection/obe. It's is more of a spiritual personal development book that brings the "why", not the "how to".
on January 1, 2014
A must have for all who want to have a deeper understanding of their true abilities. Kurt and team did an amazing job condensing over 30 years worth of knowledge into a single comprehensive book for beginners and advanced alike.
on March 4, 2013
I liked this book.It takes you to the next level. However,I haven't found the book that helps folks like me who have severe ADHD.I've only had 2 dreams I remember.But,I will keep reading and trying. Good book.
on January 15, 2014
my copy is inhibited by a minor printing gaff. The book inexplicably has a blank page on every other page beginning with the index of practices, continuing on into the bibliography and index. I'm about 20 pages in and I've already scribbled notes and underlined passages, or else I'd consider sending this back for a new copy. But I'm to eager to dive headfirst into this book since what I've sampled so far is really great stuff. I'll update this review once I've finished the book and applied the practices to my life.
on March 13, 2013
I have not yet finished this book. There's a lot of stories and information in it. It is not only a reference but also a fully cohesive series of ideas and stories. I highly recommend this!! Leland's diction is very down-to-earth. As i read this I continue to hope to meet him someday and experience some direct teaching from him. I learned of this book when visiting the family of a friend of the author's in Massachusetts. A very cool crowd he is connected to, indeed! If someone did marketing on this book it could be huge.
on July 10, 2014
thanks
on October 25, 2012
Let me just say something about myself first: I have read no less than two hundred (yes, two hundred; if you include books that I've skimmed through for the content then that would make it no less than a thousand) books on psychic development, astral projection, magick, aura viewing, psychic healing, theosophy, angels, witchcraft and everything occult. Ok, to say that this is the BEST is exaggerating and unfair to all the other equally elucidating and insightful books available. But I say it is the best because it will not only give you more results, it gives you a holistic approach which, because other how-to books lack, will truly aid your spiritual growth.

Although the author draws on the knowledge of other authors like Jane Roberts and other theosophical authors, his approach is truly unique and his own. This book is unique, unlike most other books that are centred on the same few concepts of psychic development. If you're not meant to develop your psychic abilities, you won't be able to, because practices that truly open up your inner senses will NOT appeal to you. You would be drawn to practices that only yield results after a certain level of mental and emotional cultivation has been achieved (most direct psychic development exercises like crystal gazing, psychic reading, meditation for the purpose of psychic development, aura viewing, etc) and hence, aren't likely to succeed. I speak from experience. So, if you really think you are ready and sincerely desire to know the truth, to understand this world and to rise up to the higher planes, then read this book.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse