Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DBPOWER BCE0046 Multifunctional GSM Bug Detector
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 10, 2014
Like other reviewers have stated - this device is an absolutely junk. First step: read the instructions. The instruction was definitely written by some Chinese with broken English. Case and point: read this product's description here on Amazon. It's a joke!

Second step: try to detect known bugs that you have planted yourself--and see if the product performs as described: "host will automatically vibrates your body is dangerous."

Eh.. I guess that means the product isn't working as described? This alone should allow you to return the product immediately because the host didn't automatically vibrates your body is dangerous.

I wish I can give it a negative 5 stars. Good luck, everybody!
on January 23, 2015
I purchased this product as a quick, pick up of unwanted signals, in my area. The CC308 gives me all the indicators I need and when I'm in a crowd, it vibrates so no one else is disturbed.
The CC308 is sensitive to your room signal. Until it recognize your room signal as your normal signal (a cable box or computer)on all the time. Then it will send a signal that identifies irregularities in your area. Finding a normal takes about 30 minutes; depending on how many electronic devices are in the room. This is a Good product and for a Great price.
on March 21, 2014
Goes off every time it gets close to my cordless phone. Didn't go off near cameras or tapes recorder. Not at all pleased with this product
on June 8, 2015
I didn't really discover anything with this device but am fairly confident that should there have been anything within the covered frequency ranges that it would have. To make sure it worked I used various devices that transmit different frequencies and this device picked them up. You have to get fairly close but it does work. If you have a cell phone booster at your location you will want to disconnect it while you scan your environment
on January 7, 2014
This is a TOY
Product comes in a nice box with one TOY & one page of instructions in broken English.
on May 9, 2015
Excellent - best signal detector I've found for such a reasonable price. Some of the people complaining, I'm not sure what they are complaining about. In some cases, they expect it to do impossible things, like detect a recording device that is *not* transmitting. For anything transmitting a signal on virtually any used frequency, nothing beats this little baby.

HOWEVER, Be careful as there seems to be knock-off (or bad batches) of this device on the market. I ordered a second one because I liked the first so much, but went for a seller that was $2 cheaper... and got a bad one. Almost the same, but not. See attached photo.
review image
on April 10, 2015
For the price point decent product. Functions as advertised. More then likely if you have legitimate concerns about hidden surveillance you may want to consider some higher end options. False readings & cell phone cameras did trigger alarm.
on May 21, 2015
Like others have said, this is glitchy and more of a toy than anything else. In this day and age a woman has to be careful to not end up plastered on some creep's computer after a quick trip to a changing room. I was hoping something like this would ease my worry, but I should have known at the price it was too good to be true. I am sure there are devices that actually work, but I am not confident that this is one of them.

While testing I got everything from false alarms to to alarms when pointing it right at a camera. Maybe I am just not using it right and didn't understand the poorly transcribed manual correctly, so for pure benefit of the doubt I am generously giving three stars here.
on August 11, 2015
I got this because I'm a bit p-noid sometimes...this only made it worse!! I get it and test it out, the signal was going off every where, my tv, my ceiling fan, my cable box and spots in my ceiling I which is probably an electric junction box.
on December 7, 2015
it does catch signals but the rechargeable battery dies pretty fast. setting the intensity indicator can result in false readings so you have to play with the settings constantly to get the right reading. so overall, this item works but consider the price and be realistic.