- Save 5% on Tacklife AOBD1B scanner when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM07 multimeter offered by Tacklife Store. Enter code PRQFLZXO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AOBD2A OBD scanner when you purchase 1 or more DM07 multimeter offered by Tacklife Store. Enter code ABX3ETGF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Multimeter, Tacklife DM07 6000 Counts Auto-Ranging Electrical Tester, AC/DC Voltage Current Detector, NCV, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode Electronic Tester, Duty Cycle digital Meter, 2.7 Inch LCD
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▲LARGE RANGE MEASURING - 6000 Counts auto-ranging multimeter, DC Voltage to 1000V, AC Voltage to 750V, AC/DC Current to 10A, Resistance to 60MΩ, Capacitance to 100mF, with type K thermocouple, quickly solve the automotive and household electrical issues.
- ▲PERFECT MULTIMETER- 2-3 times/sec for sampling, Built-in support stand for hand free use, Data hold and 2.7 inches large backlit LCD display for visibility in dimly light areas (The backlight & flashlight of the multimeter will operate at the same time)
- ▲NCV SENSITIVE TEST: If AC voltage detected, the visible LED lights will shine according to the signal density (low, medium, high), the beeper sounds at different frequencies to indicate. If strong signal, red light brights. A general measurement multimeter.
- ▲MEASURE SAFETY: Meet the requirements of 600V CAT IV 1000V CAT III , provide you the HIGHEST SECURITY during working, We commit ourselves to using quality multimeter to improve the quality of life. The problem of electricians is no longer a problem.
- ▲WHAT YOU GET - Tacklife DM07 Digital Multimeter , 4 X 1.5V AA Battery English User's Manual, Test Leads, K-type thermocouple, 24-Month Warranty. Please be assured to purchase Tacklife DM07 digital multimeter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which focus on the deals of high quality tools to improve the quality life
Tacklife DM07 Digital Multimeter is widely used in schools, families, laboratories and factories, it is suitable for beginners, professional electricians, housewives, students use.
Before operating this meter, the operator must observe all standard safety procedures in the two respects below:
A. Safety procedures against electric shock
B. Safety procedures against unintended use
To ensure your personal safety, please use the test lead that accompanies the meter. Before operating this meter, ensure that the test lead is flawless.
Auto Full Range Measurement
DM07 Multimeter includes true TRMS 6000 counts features, the full range measurement feature can meet most all of the home / lab/ factory use requirement. With this function, user no need to select the test range just focus on the result what your want, make the test work more sample and faster.
- DC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3), 1000V ±(0.5%+3)
- AC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 6V/60V ±(0.8%+3), 600V/750V ±(1%+10)
- DC Current Range and Accuracy: 60μA/60mA/600mA ±(0.8%+3), 10.00A ±(1.2%+3)
- AC Current Range and Accuracy: 60mA/600mA ±(1%+3), 10A ±(1.5%+3)
- Resistance Range and Accuracy: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(0.8%+3), 60MΩ ±(1.2%+3)
- Capacitance Range and Accuracy: 6nf/60nf/600nf/6uf/60uf/600uf/6MF ±(4.0%+3), 100MF ±(5.0%+3)
- Temperature Range and Accuracy: -20℃-1000℃/-4℉-1832℉ ±(1.0%+3)
- Frequency: 9.999Hz-9.999MHz（±1%+3）
- Duty Cycle: 10 - 95%
Optional Auto Power off /or Cancel
Designed with "Auto Power off" function , 15 mins auto shut-off preserves battery life and "Cancel Auto Power Off " functios, improving the working efficiency which is user-friendly.
- "Auto Power Off" feature built in around 15 mins of non-operation to save energy .
- "Cancel Auto power off" function to meet various conditions requirement.
Single test lead detect the active wire function
After you select the NCV position, you can just use one test lead to detect the wire active /non-active. After you put the test lead into the plug hole, if the green light and red right flash at the same time, that means this wire are active.
High Level Security Standard
This digital multimeter is designed and manufactured in compliance with IEC-61010 safety requirements on electronic measuring instruments and handheld digital multimeters. It is compliant with IEC-61010 requirements pertaining to 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT. III and requirements on pollution degree 2.
Overload Protection & Dual fuses
On multimeter PCB board, there are two anti-explosion ceramic fuses to avoid the current to break the multimeter. In case the testing object overload or mistake operation, these actions are only will break the two ceramic fuses instead of the whole multimeter. At the same time, there are two thermistors to double protect the PCB avoiding the impact of mistake operation.