- Hardcover: 191 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2015 edition (October 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319098608
- ISBN-13: 978-3319098609
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,392,959 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Multimodal Location Estimation of Videos and Images 2015th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
From the Back Cover
This book presents an overview of the field of multimodal location estimation, i.e. using acoustic, visual, and/or textual cues to estimate the shown location of a video recording. The authors' sample research results in this field in a unified way integrating research work on this topic that focuses on different modalities, viewpoints, and applications. The book describes fundamental methods of acoustic, visual, textual, social graph, and metadata processing as well as multimodal integration methods used for location estimation. In addition, the text covers benchmark metrics and explores the limits of the technology based on a human baseline.
· Discusses localization of multimedia data;
· Examines fundamental methods of establishing location metadata for images and videos (other than GPS tagging);
· Covers Data-Driven as well as Semantic Location Estimation.
About the Author
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more