- Series: Consumption and Public Life
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2011 edition (July 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230545521
- ISBN-13: 978-0230545526
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,440,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Multinational Retailers and Consumers in China: Transferring Organizational Practices from the United Kingdom and Japan (Consumption and Public Life) 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Existing reasearch tends to focus on the manufactiuring sector more than any other, and this is especially true in the case of emerging economies. This book by Gamble makes a significant effort to fill this gap with the strengths of both unique method and new findings" - Social Science Japan Journal
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|