MultiPets Groom Genie
|Price:||$4.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$6.24 (57%)|
- Light Dove Gray Bristles makes it easier to discover coat issues such as fleas, ticks and dried blood
- The tri-length bristle design act like tiny fingers that unravel tangled hair by allowing you to maneuver through knots faster
- With No Handle your hand is closer to the coat allow you to react faster, brush more precisely and allow you a better grip when the brush is cupped in your hand
- Painless brushing means less time chasing and brushing
- The more you brush your pet the more evenly distributed oils are leaving your pet with a healthier and shinier coat
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
4 inch Groom Genie for Cat Grooming Brush that eliminates Tangles, Matts and Anxiety. This product is from the inventors of the Knot Genie for human use and is the answer to your pet brushing needs. Good-bye brushing and hello pet bonding time.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using a variety of brushes and she likes brushing for about a minute, tolerates it a couple more in the same places - shoulders, neck, and then we end it. She ends it.
Today, I held the brush down for her to see, and she started to rub her face against it. It's lightweight and "flimsy" design are actually features it seems, in terms of pressure not becoming painful. I was able to brush her for a good 5 minutes and she probably would have gone longer but I wanted to be sure I didn't overdo. I was able to brush her belly (without the armadillo attack) and amazingly, her hind quarters. She does have arthritis there but this brush was completely fine. She even pushed the front of her face into it, so I did a little pressure thing, and then massaged her neck with it, while she twirled around like a much younger version of herself. I'm probably going to buy a dog one right now.
I'm so shocked at what a huge success this was, that I just wrote a big honking review about a cat brush!
Bought 2 just in case I misplace one. I now brush both of my dogs every day--when they see the brush, the both come running!