Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2010 12:41:55 PM PDT
Mindstate says:
Is this game still rampant with cheats and modded weapons online? I almost got this game beause it seems like everything I like in a game. And don't tell just, 'play with people you know', because it shouldn't be like that!

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 10:44:05 AM PDT
Fluke says:
There are a lot of moded weapons and sheilds but it doesn't really take away from game play since you can easily boot anyone who is using moded gear. It's super easy to pick them out when you see them one shotting everything thing, or standing toe to toe with a boss and their sheilds don't drop.

I'll be honest some one gave me a moded sheild last week and it makes the game way more fun. I played through to knoxx straight up but was getting slaughtered there. Having double sheilds is way more fun then being k.o.'ed every 10 mins. They gave me a shotgun too but I don't use it very much since it's kind of lame to one shot lancers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about