After getting the new machine and trying all the attachments and bendables ...... I give this about a 8.4 out of 10.
- it's quiet
- adjustable in height and angle at the base.
- easy to control speeds.
- this MF is powerful ....like it rocked me in back shots.
- suction cup base holds unit in place.
- never goes soft 😈
- can exchange head attachments
- toy it comes with is meh...(but it's fleshy soft)
- adjustable arm extension does its own thing when it wants to. It's stiff enough but it shifts when you don't want it to.
- The remote/power cord is too short. Great when I'm playing on my back.... A bit of a struggle for back shots unless you are legit ass up/face down and grabbing for ankles.
I don't know if this is a con or just a meh ... But it fought my gorilla grip and lost on some of the lower speeds. I legit stalled/slowed the motor a few times until I released my kegal. That's the only time I heard the machine go "ruh?" (Scooby).
All in all... I'm buying more attachments to enjoy the unit more.