- Series: Wiley Series in General and Clinical Psychiatry (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Interscience; 1 edition (October 10, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471615153
- ISBN-13: 978-0471615156
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.1 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,155,730 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Multiple Personality Disorder: Diagnosis, Clinical Features, and Treatment 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
This account of multiple personality disorder (MPD) and related dissociative disorders presents the latest findings leading to a new model of MPD and a new therapeutic approach to its treatment. The book examines the large cluster of symptoms and dysfunctions associated with MPD, focusing on diagnosis, clinical features, and the relationship of MPD to other diagnoses. Data and clinical evidence are presented for a widely-accepted, but as yet unproven hypothesis that MPD arises as a dissociative strategy for coping with severe childhood trauma, usually involving physical or sexual abuse.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?