3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
5 Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office - Work on All U.S. Carriers Verizon AT&T T-Mobile Sprint - Cellular Repeater Amplifier Kit for Voice Call and Data Network
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $58.00 on this item|
- 【The Most Powerful Booster for All Carriers】 The 5-band cell booster supports All US Carriers includes Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile, Sprint, Cricket Wireless and US Cellular etc that operates band 2(1900), band 4(1700/2100), band 5(850), band 12/17(700ATT) and band 13(700Verizon).
- 【Better Voice and Data】The signal booster boosts 3g voice and 4g lte data signal for multiple users and cellular devices at the same time, it ensures better call quality and faster data speeds inside your house
- 【Quick, Easy Setup】The indoor whip antenna connects to the booster directly, just plug and play. The outdoor yagi antenna includes U brackets and 50ft cable, you can set up the booster kit easily by yourself.
- 【Auto Gain Control】The booster can detect the level of available incoming signal, then adjust itself for best performance. It provides a maximum signal gain of 65 decibels. This means that your booster will always optimize to provide you with the strongest signal and connection.
- 【Performance Guaranteed】FCC Approved, enjoy 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 3-Month Replacement and 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty and Professional Technical Support.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?A cell phone signal booster is a must to have if you frequently face signal issues in US. Anntlent Ltd. provides signal repeaters compatible with all US networks.
What makes our product unique?Anntlent Ltd. has a wide range of mobile phone signal booster models and offer devices for small, medium and large size buildings, amplifying GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE. They are reliable and easy to install and use.
Why we love what we do?Anntlent Ltd. is relentless in its efforts to deliver innovative signal amplifying systems that are designed to provide optimized performance. thus bring you joy in every day - every minute communication over the phone. We’ll be happy to connect you to the world!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used my existing RG6 cabling network in my home, a “TPI 5000A adaptor kit” and a 10’ section of chain link fence support tubing as an antenna pole. I temporarily put the antenna up with the provided hardware and zip tied the pole to one of those green wire fence posts driven into the ground. I ran the cable from the antenna to cable TV access box on the outside of the house and tied the Yagi’s antenna N male connector to one of the spare RG6 cables in my access box. I used a TPI 3015 female mini UHF connector to connect the RG6 cable and then a TPI 3307 male N connector to connect the Yagi’s female N connector.
A TPI 3001 universal connector connects the TPI 3015 and 3307 connectors together and you will need two sets of these for both ends of the RG6 cable. All my network interfaces (RG6, Cat5/Cat6, telephone cables) run inside my home to a communications closet so to speak. Lastly I added the other TPI connector adapter I made to the other end of the RG6 and connected the Booster system to it. Turned on the booster and began finding a place to put up the wall antenna inside the house.
Needless to say although the inside antenna does work, isn’t all that great. I ended up having to place the inside antenna in my bedroom as the wife didn’t want holes in the walls to mount it in our living room (LOL!).
While testing I definitely had a less than -95 db signal increase (basically went from 1 bar to 3 bars) inside the bedroom. But I noticed a drop in signal -110+ (down to 1 bar) on the cell phone test apps when I left the room and went to another. I ended up having to mount my Verizon Jetpack 8000l hotspot close to the inside antenna.
Tested the set up for a 48-hour time frame and adjusted the antenna as needed. Ended up with a semi-permanent set up with 2ea 10’ sections (20’) of poles to get the antenna well above the roof line as I erected the antenna next to my home.
We don’t drop as many calls and we can stream Amazon shows and surf web pages now without a lot of interruption, so I gave this product 4 stars.
The TPI connectors can be bought individually from “Tequiptment.net”, just do a search on their website for the part numbers mentioned above (FYI, their shipping and handling costs SUCK!). See pictures I posted on this site. The Cell phone apps I used for general testing (needless to say are not accurate) “LTE Discovery”, “OpenSignal”, “Network Cell Lite” and “Coverage”. Good luck.
The kit includes all of the basic hardware that is needed to install the system. A PVC pipe was purchased to use as a mounting mast. Also, in the installation from the 3rd story roof of the 200 year old brick building this was installed on, an additional 50ft of RG58 cable was needed to reach the repeater base station on the first floor.
The construction of the repeater base station feels solid. It is in a metal box, not plastic as I expected. The antenna itself is of average construction - it may not be hurricane proof, but it is still of decent quality.
After the installation of this item, cell phone service on the lower floor of the old building below the tin ceiling has gone from non-existent to "5 bar service" (100% signal).
This product is excellent for small-mid size businesses who want to improve cell phone service, but don't want to invest in $1000+ enterprise radio repeaters.
It could be that the device I received was defective, but I had already wasted several hours obtaining the best possible signal from the outside antenna and testing the device. I did not want to waste anymore time with returning this device and receiving a new one. I returned the device and received a prompt refund. I gave it a two star overall rating as I suspect I had a defective device as other reviewers state they got great reception throughout their house.