Mop and Broom Holder, Multipurpose Wall Mounted Organizer Storage Hooks, Ideal Broom Hanger for Kitchen Garden and Garage (5 Position 6 Hooks)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strong and sturdy - The mop and broom holder organizer is made of tough plastic, which can hold up to 22 lbs(10kg) of weight.
- Broom and Mop Holder Wall Mounted with Screws Drilling Installation - Fit to Wall Easily and Never Worry The Hanger Will Fall Down on The Next Morning.
- Save Space - The broom hanger Organize your broom closet, kitchen, garage, garden, basement, or laundry room with this sturdy and versatile storage solution. Also idea for garden and yard tools racks storage and organizer.
- Can easily hold heavy tools with a no-slip grip, and will also withstand extreme temperatures, so can be used outside and inside.
- Easy to install and use - The friction-grips clamp down securely on broom/mop handles, adjusting automatically to the handle's thickness. And release instantly when the handle is lifted.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What tools can be holded and stored?
1. Kitchen utensils: chopper, chopper, spoon, spatula, clean ball, opener , Pot brush and so on.
2.Cleaning tools: brooms, brooms, mop, clothesets, cleaning balls, laundry brushes, bath brushes.
3.Sports equipment: badminton racket, tennis racket, billiard, golf club
What tools can be hold and stored?
How to install?
1. Draw the right position on the wall.
2. Drill holes on the right position.
3. Hammer the plastic tuck into holes.
4. Put the mop holder on the wall and tighten up the screw.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to install. A pencil will fit through the screw holes, so mark the 6 screw holes on the wall where you'll be mounting this. If you're installing this in drywall, you'll have to drill a hole and then pound the plastic screw retainer into the hole with a hammer. I used a 13/64 drill bit.
It is great. The brooms are very secure. I especially like the small hooks that can be lowered and used for additional items. Thus far, my dustpan and fly swatter are hanging from them.