- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability (Book 73)
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997 edition (May 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0412073315
- ISBN-13: 978-0412073311
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,477,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Multivariate Models and Multivariate Dependence Concepts (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability) Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Prepare for your professional certification with study guides and exam prep tools from Wiley. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Both mathematical and applied researchers in multivariate dependence concepts would benefit from reading this rigorous book, which is designed as graduate level textbook Some notable features of the book include the construction of non-normal multivariate distributions, copulas Frichet classes, unsolved problems, and exhaustive reference list, and a three-page description of notation and abbreviations The book is a good collection of ideas and formulas certainly valuable for researchers in dependency concepts since it deals with several unsolved problems." -Ramalingam Shanmugam in Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 46 (2002)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?