- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability (Book 73)
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (May 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0412073315
- ISBN-13: 978-0412073311
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,680,919 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Multivariate Models and Multivariate Dependence Concepts (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Both mathematical and applied researchers in multivariate dependence concepts would benefit from reading this rigorous book, which is designed as graduate level textbook Some notable features of the book include the construction of non-normal multivariate distributions, copulas Frichet classes, unsolved problems, and exhaustive reference list, and a three-page description of notation and abbreviations The book is a good collection of ideas and formulas certainly valuable for researchers in dependency concepts since it deals with several unsolved problems." -Ramalingam Shanmugam in Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 46 (2002)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now