|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Material: Polyamide&Spandex
- Adjustable ties at neck and back and with padding bra
- Padded two piece vintage halter bikini swimsuit;Package content: top and bottom
- Latest design keep women always fashion and comfortable in summer holiday vacation
- Hand wash in cold water and dry in the air
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Womens padded two piece vintage halter bikini swimsuitPackage included: Top and Bottom;Convenient and comfortable to wearThis bikini is perfect to wear by the pool, on the beach, to catch some sunshine or for your summer break. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMSUITS 1.Store your swimsuit flat,as folding them will cause creases. 2.Hand wash your bikini in cold water after contact with chlorine or salt water and dry them flat. 3.Do not machine wash or tumble dry. 4.Do not use chemical detergent to wash.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072DTDBN9
- Item model number: MF-BK-224-Model
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 24, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
242 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 242 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I tried it on, it was perfect! I am 5'0, typically wear between sizes 12-14, and larger than a 38DD (my bra's have been a little snug lately) and I ordered the XL. The bottoms give the perfect amount of coverage, and the top ACTUALLY FITS & HOLDS ALL OF MY BOOBAGE IN! I can't begin to explain the nightmare that is my boobs in a bathing suit top. No matter the style, I always have boob spillage: whether it's a near nip-slip, too much side boob, or the notorious under boob.
Not this top! It holds it ALL in! I showed my mom when I tried it on to get her opinion (she's brutally honest), and the 1st thing she said was "Your boobs are huge! But they look amazing! With zero cleavage!"
So basically this long rant boils down to = BEST. BATHING SUIT. EVER.
The pattern is beautiful and it’s a very comfortable cut. Totally worth the money and more. It is ever so slightly loose on me but nothing major.