Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 14, 2014
I already had all 3 Mummy movies on DVD. I bought them on Blu-ray for the extra detail and high def picture and crystal clear improved sound quality you only get with Blu-ray. I was not disappointed and if you are a fan of the Mummy movies I recommend you try them on Blu-ray.
on April 22, 2013
These films follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones but with a modern twist.

The Mummy (1999) follows Brenden Frasier and Rachel Weisz as a mercenary and archeologist that get wrapped up in uncovering a cursed mummy.

The Mummy Returns (2001) follows Frasier and Weisz and their son as the Mummy comes back to enact his revenge. This film includes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as the Scorpion King, an ancient warrior that holds the power to destroy the world.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) follows Frasier and Maria Bello (a cast change from Weisz as the same character) and their now much older son as the ancient dragon emperor (Jet Li) is resurrected to bring doom upon the world.

These movies are great little adventure films with a PG-13 rating and plenty of comedy. They could be a bit scary for youngsters but decent films for pre-teens, teenagers and adults alike. The picture and sound quality of these films are good but improve with each installment. The only downside, other than the casting change, is that the second disc of special features is not included for any of the three films.

I recommend this set.
on December 9, 2013
all three movies inside the big box were supposed to have cardboard sleeves but only movies one and two had them, the third movie was wrapped in plastic with a sticker applied directly to the plastic wrap covering the code in the back, the first two movies had the stickers covering the codes in the back applied directly to the cardboard sleeves, making separating the plastic case from the sleeve a nightmare because the sleeves had a window each to let see the bar code in the plastic case, so the case and the sleeve were glued together. also movie one have two big scratches on the sleeve, and the plastic wrap was fine, suggesting that it was re-wrapped, having said that it is obvious that this item was not brand new as advertised, but put together from previous collections or returns or whatever. if i had looked for an used item this would be of no importance but i ordered a new item and i paid for it as if it was new. besides that everything else is fine.
on June 16, 2017
Had these movies before, but some of them disappeared, its nice to have the entire collection back again.. Watched them all again and still like them all...
on March 30, 2016
I love the 1st and 2nd Mummy Movies, which is why I bought this set. The 3rd (which I hadn't seen until I purchased the trilogy) was, in my opinion, the weakest of the 3, but all-in-all I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on March 27, 2016
We recently put up a screen and projector. The DVD we had looked pixilated/rough, so I upgraded my favorite movies to the Blueray discs. WOW, what a difference. It's like seeing it in the theatre again. The added notes and scenes, and the "extras" on the discs are excellent, with a couple of them brand new to me.
on August 27, 2017
Brendan Fraser is one of my favorite actors and I like his acting in this series of movies, but the graphics in these movies was so cutting edge during the time they were made, The computer graphics alone make these movies worth watching.
on November 21, 2012
I would say that all {3} of these films are pretty good. The Blu-Ray quality in all {3} are really nice. I'm glad they were all done in 2:35:1 or 2:40:1 aspect ratio so you can see more of each film. I can only say that the audio sounds good to me, but I listen through external speakers run from my stereo. Nothing fancy, just good old stereo sound. I still prefer Rachel over the new girl in the 3rd film. There are plenty of special features on all {3} discs although with the 3rd movie you get a bonus disc with extra features. Overall I am glad I bought this trilogy & believe you will like them too. Much better than the Dvd's.
on July 28, 2016
Arrived in perfect condition.

Loved the movies when they first came out. Still do. Lots of surprises, and a great number of predictable scenes. The combination of the two makes this series one you want to have to watch, from time to time, with your friends and family, over pizza, and the Holy beverage.
on April 17, 2018
Loved the movies and love the fact that all three were in one deal. I also like that I could register the movies so that we could watch them off of our iPads and iPhones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse