MummyTape Premium Kinesiology Tape | Extra Sticky Waterproof Adhesive | 2 " x 16.4 ft Uncut Roll | Pro Grade Athletic Tape | Shoulder Knee Back Shin Splints Ankle Wrist & More. 100% Guaranteed.(Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHLY RATED - Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Athletes and Everyday Users are all singing the praises of MummyTape kinesiology tape. With its proven reliability and effectiveness, it's clear to see why it has become the tape the pros trust for KT treatments.
- EXTRA STICKY - With a super strong adhesive, you won't be left with your kinesiology tape blowing in the wind. Our proprietary adhesive strength is what sets us apart from the competition. Unlike most tapes, we don't use the standard adhesive that is designed only for light, therapeutic uses. If you do more than sit in a rocking chair knitting sweaters, then you'll need a tape that will stick with you throughout your active lifestyle.
- MOVES WITH YOU - A kinesiology tape is only as good as its ability to move with you. MummyTape's 180% elasticity mimics the natural elasticity of your skin, allowing for a full range of motion. You will feel the relief and support right away, but you won't feel restricted.
- RELIABLE RECOVERY - If a kinesiology tape stretches, but doesn't have the ability to recover to its pre-stretch strength, it will not be able to provide you with the support & pain relief that you need. In order to cut costs, most tapes use lower-quality materials. This greatly reduces a tapes's ability to recover from a stretch and limits its effectiveness. MummyTape uses only the highest quality materials, including a series of elastic filaments, allowing it to recover from any stretch.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your MummyTape kinesiology tape, simply return it for a hassle-free, no questions asked refund. It's that easy.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
GET RID OF UNRELIABLE, FLOPPY KINESIOLOGY TAPE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
After applying your kinesiology tape, have you ever found yourself hoping it stayed on? Perhaps you realized that you were more focused on babying your tape than you were performing the activity the tape was supposed to be helping.
This is NOT how using kinesiology tape is supposed to be!
No one wants to be stuck with tape that is peeling up at the edges or falling off completely. Some people even use more of their inferior tape in an effort to hold the original tape application in place!
Unlike other tapes, MummyTape will help RELIEVE your pain, not BE a pain.
Most kinesiology tapes are designed solely for light, therapeutic uses. As a result, many athletes are left with tape that peels at the edges or falls off at the first hint of activity or moisture.
MummyTape was custom designed FOR athletes, BY athletes. We use only the highest-quality materials in every step of the manufacturing process.
EXPERIENCE THE MUMMYTAPE DIFFERENCE
When you use MummyTape, you will FINALLY get to experience what kinesiology tape is supposed to be like. You'll FEEL the difference the moment you apply our tape.
Upgrade to PREMIUM Tape
Click the Add to Cart' button at the top right of this page, and be on your way to experiencing reliable pain relief and support today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Indicationsshin splints, joint pain, low back pain, knee pain, tennis elbow, sprained ankle, shoulder pain, muscle fatigue
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When they say this tape is sticky, believe me, it is STICKY. I wore it for just over 4 days, and after the first day, I honestly forgot about it, which is a good thing. I didn't have to mess with it. It just worked. I'd never had a tape stay on that long before, so after day 4 I decided to peel it off just to make sure it wasn't irritating my skin. It had PLENTY of stickiness left, but it came off clean. My skin was a little red right after I pulled the tape off, but there was no irritation and the redness went away after just a few minutes.
If you've been having trouble finding a tape that will stay on, give mummy tape a try. It's easily the best I've ever used.
Mummy Tape does stay on very well, has a great sticking ability and little residue when removed. There is no latex on this so it should be safe for most.
This does not include applying instructions inside the box, if you're new to Kinesio taping you should watch videos/read books.
This tape is not designed to stick to itself mind you, and most of the places it's applied to it doesn't, but if there is overlap, it will peel off quicker than not. The thickness is not as firm feeling as "Rock Tape" but it does well.
MummyTape or KT tape? MummyTape.
MummyTape or KT PRO/H2O-anything KT? MummyTape
MummyTape or RockTape? Rock Tape
I tend towards Rock Tape as I wear Kinesio tape almost daily for a knee ligament issue that surgery might not fix, this makes me feel much more stable. I lean towards RockTape because of the designs and patterns on the options. MummyTape is more affordable but does not include instructions in the box as RockTape does. Rock tape also held up better to showering more frequently and didn't fray as much as MummyTape.
I had the ends of the tape too stretched out trying to stabilize a thumb with a second degree sprain of the ulnar collateral ligament (UCL). The slight pressure felt good, kept the swelling down, and stabilized the joint.
However over the next day or two I notice extreme itching on my hand, followed by hives. Turns out that the adhesive pulling on the skin can cause skin reactions.
Just be away of this when applying and don't stretch it out a lot when applying