Munchkin 36 Count Plug Covers
- Protects young children from potential electric hazards
- Smooth, non-grip design helps prevent young children from tampering with plug when installed
- Opaque design, blends in with most standard outlets
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:26 Mins|
She is a very curious baby! So, when I saw the reviews, a lot of them said its difficult for us(parents) to get the cover off the socket. Yes. This is true but, doesn't it defeat the purpose if you could open it easily?? Children are good observers mind you!!! They can do the same by just seeing you do it once!!
There are little slots in the edge of the cover where you can slide a flat screw driver or the back of the spoon and get it out of the socket with ease! Just make sure you don't teach this trick to your little one!! :-)
Happy parenting!!! :-)
There is a small space around the rim of the outlet cover so you can stick your nail or something hard and flat under and pull off.
These are great and baby/toddler outlet puller outer resistant lol!!
1) They're not consistent - one will be loose and can fall out while another one is practically permanently stuck in the plug!
2) They fall out on their own! What's the point of a plug cover if it falls out on it's own? I attached the pictures so you can see...first pic is right after inserting the cover into the outlet. The other is like a minute later...it pulls out on its own! Doesn't seem safe to me
3) The notch to pull these covers out of the outlet is tiny making it difficult to pull out.
Overall I was very unsatisfied with this product. I'll be looking for another one...
My suggestion, if you think it's too hard to take out is to put these over plugs you hardly ever use. Walk around your house with eagle eyes to find those sockets you don't think of because you don't use them, because trust me baby will find them! Put these in there so you aren't frustrated every time you want to use it. I do caution using a more easy cover, though. The easier it is for you, the easier it is for baby.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I made the mistake of ordering the $3 outlet covers you can get as An add on on amazon. Those were terrible. Super thin and still quite interesting to an infant. Read morePublished 2 days ago by mkidwel2
Our little one still tries to "play" with these, but has not at all been able to remove one from a socket. Highly recommended.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
For the price and quantity that you get, it's a good product. They really are baby proof. They are really hard for me to get out once I put them in. Read morePublished 7 days ago by LeighLeigh1616
Very hard to get the plugs out of the sockets. I do not recommend them.Published 8 days ago by Jennifer Miller
I like the appearance of these compared to others. The rounded design has a clean look to it. Quite effective too. I have to work at it to get them off!Published 10 days ago by Laurel Kleiber