Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush, Colors May Vary
- Ideal for standard and angled bottles
- Strong sponge scrubbing tip
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Non slip grip handle
- Colors may vary, you may receive in one of the following colors: Blue/Pink/Green/Coral/Teal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Sponge: The good thing about having a sponge on the top is that it creates a lot of soap suds which gives you a clear indication that you are evenly distributing the soap and doing a good job of cleaning the bottle thoroughly. It is the sponge that really gives the experience that most people are expecting from a Bottle Brush. (This experience is lacking in the orange LATCH Bottle Brushes.)
- Stands Upright: The brush is created so that it can stand upright which is a great way to keep the brush away from the germs and bacteria in your kitchen sink.
- Brush Size: Bottles come in all different sizes (see pictures). The sponge & brush do a good job of fitting into all of them.
- Soft Bristles: Unlike the rigid bristles of the Munchkin LATCH Bottle Brush, this brush has soft bristles. When you pull this brush out of a smaller bottle, not nearly as much water sprays.
- Nipple Cleaning: The sponge on the top of this brush does not do a good job of reach up into the tip of the nipple. To solve this problem, there is a Nipple Brush stored in the bottom of the handle. This smaller brush does a much better job of cleaning the inside of the nipple.
- Rubber handle: Easy to grip and doesn't slip when the handle gets wet.
- BPA Free
- Sponge: The sponge begins to fall apart after a few weeks and it cannot be replaced without purchasing an entirely new bottle brush.Read more ›
Cons: I don't use the brushes for more than a month each but still I've found that on more than one occasion the sponge at the end always tends to fall apart. Initially I mistakenly blamed my husband thinking that he didn't realize his strength and cleaned it too aggressively, breaking the sponge! Later I had to apologize to him when I realized the brushes were poor quality and that he hadn't really broken them. I followed the instructions about how to care of the brushes and yet it's broken 3x but what is ultimately convincing me to try another brand is that I noticed the nipple brush rusting...again the brush was used less than 30 days and has been stored outside, next to the sprout bottle drying rack, so it's not as if it was stored in an unreasonably moist area. The rusting is very unsafe and caused me to lose trust in this product.
The nipple brush is starting to rust just a tiny bit, but it's been a couple months and it doesn't breathe in the handle very well even with the small vents. I place my brush angled in a holder over the sink to dry; maybe if you dry the nipple brush separate it will do even better.
It's becoming time to get another brush and I will happily get another one of these. For a few dollars it is a great value because it works fast and wonderfully.
Stuff You Should Know
- To help reduce germ build-up, bottle brushes should be replaced every 30-45 days, or at first sign of wear.
- Always allow brush to completely dry before storing.
I'm not sure this is such a great option for washing bottles. I'd much rather buy something more durable that can be sanitized and reused for a long time. Babies produce a lot of things that need to be thrown in the garbage. Some families are trying to cut down on this. Even though the brush does the job, I'll pass on buying anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wish the holes in the nipple brush were slightly larger so water drained more easily.Published 1 hour ago by Holly
I'm not sure I know how to review this. It works well, until it falls apart. And that's all, it won't do your taxes, even if you ask it nicely. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
If you're going to be using this daily, you might want to stock up on a few. The sponge isn't that great and breaks apart easily. Read morePublished 13 days ago by J. Jackson
Does what it's suppose to. Cleans well and the bottom attachment works great on hard to clean places.Published 21 days ago by Jirair Murad
The bristles/sponge design was a great shape to fit all bottles, but wasn't made to last. The sponge completely fell apart.Published 25 days ago by Jakenstein