Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 553 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 627 reviews
on February 27, 2012
My 22 month old and I have been playing with these spillers for a couple months. They are fun and colorful, but I was really hoping for cups that drained at different rates because of the various holes in them. My son loves playing with water, so I thought it would be fun for him to watch the water run out differently. These do have a variety of holes, but most of them seem to just drain really fast as if the holes are designed a little too big (it's like you're just pouring the water through). The head (1st cup), 2nd, and last cup are the only ones that have significant difference in draining that you can actually notice and enjoy. He does enjoy that on the few that do it and basically ignores the other cups. But they are colorful and it has been a big part of him learning his colors recently. They hook together, but don't stay together well. Some hooks are really tight and some loose. That's not why I got it, so I'm not that disappointed, but I'm not that impressed with how they hook or stay together.

Pros: bright colors, 3 cups drain slowly
Cons: 4 cups drain way too fast, hooks together clumsily and doesn't stay together

Overall, I don't regret buying them, but would have preferred them to be a little different.
on September 21, 2017
Unfortunately, my kids (1 and 3 years old) don't care for these stackers at all. It's not really fun for them to try and create a caterpillar out of the cups, because, as mentioned in numerous other reviews, the cups don't link together well. I also thought that the different sized holes and shapes in the bottom of the cups would be really fun to watch while they drain the water, but unfortunately, all but the two biggest cups have holes that are too large, which means that the water drains immediately after picking the cup up.

I do like that the cups nest together for easy and space-saving storage, and luckily, they were inexpensive. They are bright and colorful and contain the numbers 1-7 on the cups, and we've used them a couple of times to practice numbers and colors in the bath. Other than that, there's really not a lot to do with them.
review image
on April 22, 2017
These cups are insanely fun. We originally got them for our 14 month old daughter because she really liked her regular cup set. She is now 18 months and still enjoys them. We anticipate she will continue to love them for quite some time.

It should be noted, however, that while the idea of having the holes cut in different shapes in the bottom of the cups is nice, in practice the water drains out too fast to really notice. The only one that isn't like that is the biggest cup. I like to use that one, letting the water drain out, to spin the spinner in the smallest one. Once she gets older she may start to experiment with this kind of play as well.
on August 9, 2017
Well, you can't expect much for the price. You can't link them to make a caterpillar. As an adult, I could barely get them together, and they don't stay together. Otherwise they're fine for stacking and nesting. Oh, and also, you can't pour out of them because they all have strainer holes in the bottom. But it's fun to strain water, sand, stones, etc. The top one has a water wheel in it, which is also fun. You can pour water over it to make the wheel spin. But not with any of these cups, because you can't pour from them! The strainer holes on the bottom of each cup is a different pattern, so kids can use them to stamp play dough. I'm going to keep them. They're great for what I'll use them for for the price.
on March 8, 2017
These are such a fun bath toy. Not only can you easily stack them one on top of the other, each one has different patterns of holes in them which lets water out in a different way. My boys love to play with cups in the bathtub and these are the perfect toy. The colors are great and the plastic seems well made. Definitely a good toy to have for little kids in the bathtub.
on July 21, 2017
These are cute, and my son loves playing with them in the bath, but their functionality is somewhat lacking. Each cup has a different pattern of holes in the bottom for dripping water, but all but two of them have so many/so large of openings that all the water falls out before you can even get it far enough above the water to notice it drips. Overall, they're cheap and still fun, so I'd never return them, but just kinda sad most don't work well for dripping water since my son loves the two that do.
on January 29, 2016
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THESE CUPS! We got them for her at 4 months and she really enjoys when I stack them and she can knock them over. The reason I gave them 4 starts instead of 5 is that they don't connect very well and if that's what you want, you'll want something else. But we love these. Take them everywhere.
on August 9, 2017
I research EVERYTHING, even stacking blocks for my son. I am so glad I found these. I was going to get just plain cups, but these are great. They can stay up or inside each other. They have little sides that connect to make them into a caterpillar and holes that make them fun in the bath or with water play. We also set them on his highchair for play during dinner. And for my son he loves putting the little sides in his mouth. So many hours of fun. For stacking cups these are so versatile and reasonably priced!
These have become our number one bath toy which my toddler reaches for every time we are about to go in for the bath. He plays, he stacks, he nests, and he dumps water over the little twirling cup at the end. The one criticism I have is that most of the cups don't hold water hardly at all and you can't even tell the difference in the lines because the water comes out so quickly that it all runs together into a great big mass. The only cup that holds any water at all is the blue one. I would've preferred a little more variety in the way the cups sprinkle water out the bottom, and definitely smaller holes on at least some of them. Overall though, you can't complain when you buy an inexpensive toy and it is used almost daily for over six months.
on January 1, 2016
The colors and designs are really fun. However, I can't give this product a good review. The first and second (largest two) pieces do not snap together well like the rest do. As a result they come apart too easily. The bigger complaint I have is that the holes in the bottom of the cups are too big. Only the largest two hold water long enough for you to be able to see it flow out once it is picked up out of water. The water instantly rushes out of the rest of the cups as soon as they break the surface of the water. Overall the products are too poorly designed for me to recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.