Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
134 helpful votes
135 helpful votes
on August 3, 2015
Don't pay the premium for the suction, it's not worth it. I wish I could give negative stars. Just use some sturdy bowls and some gentle, consistent discipline. You can't buy your way out of this phase.
review image
79 helpful votes
80 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on January 28, 2017
We have an almost 2 year old toddler who thinks that when he is done with something he should throw it on the floor. The dogs are getting fat from eating everything that ends up there. I originally bought these at a local store and loved them so much I bought more from Amazon. They stick great to the tray of his high chair. He can occasionally get the plates up but he has to really pull hard and it takes a while. Overall, they work great. They are microwave safe and have gone through dishwasher several times with no problems. Only con, and it is a little one, is that they scratch easily. If something needs to be cut up, do it before you put it on the plate. Not a big deal for us and not enough of a con to even deduct a star. Highly recommend.
0Comment|Report abuse
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
2 helpful votes
on June 11, 2016
The suction cups hold well on a high chair, counter, etc. I appreciate the 3 sizes as well, would like to see multi-packs in the large size, to use in food prep, actually. LOL Arrived 2 days after ordering, in perfect condition. I am usually irritated by the type of packaging that all small items seem to come in, the plastic encased in cardboard kind of packaging, HOWEVER, I turned this over to find a way to open it and, VOILA, a tab pops up and it opens quickly. No going for scissors or a knife to pry it open. A small thing, but it was fun to find that thoughtful tab!
on April 24, 2014
My son is super messy when it comes to eating so we thought these bowls would make a big difference. It sort of did help with the transition from high chair eating to eating from a bowl but overall he still made a mess. It did help though with clean up in the sense that he could not throw the bowl off the highchair so easily. The only thing I don't like about these bowls is that they are not microwavable, or at least I have not read that it is so if you're serving hot food you would microwave in something else and then have to put it in the bowl. I do like the set and the different sizes which helps and now my son is more comfortable using other bowls and plates but we still watch him because I think he's at that cause and effect stage where he drops the bowl, we pick it up and then drops the bowl and we pick it up and then this happens again so if you have one of those little rascals these bowls do make it a little easier to dampen this repetitious and messy cycle. Good luck mommies and daddies
on August 27, 2015
These are what you would except of "suction" bowls at the ready of eager, curious and curiously strong toddlers - either flying or spilling of its contents. Of course if you have an uber well behaved little one then sure, these would be perfect! I gave them 3 stars because realistically, they stay in place maybe slightly longer than a normal non-suction bowl would, and the little dude seems pretty entertained by them. I don't believe they are microwave safe which just created one extra dish I need to wash and only the smallest bowl has a lid - which makes storing/cleaning even more of an "issue" since i need to either put plastic wrap on tap or put it in a different bowl that does have a lid. I know, these are huge issues (just kidding) but they deserve to be mentioned none the less. Last thing - buy these at wal mart. I saw them there for 4-5 bucks less than on amazon.
on December 29, 2016
I love these bowls!! Our 9 month old is eating puréed food twice a day mixed with rice cereal so we need appropriately sized dishes to mix in and feed him out of. These bowls are perfect to suction to his highchair tray to keep finger foods fairly contained but mostly easier for him to grab while he's learning. The varying sizes help pick the right size for whatever puréed foods were giving him. Super cute, the suction works and they are easily stackable to save space in the cupboard!
on August 18, 2016
These bowls do what they are supposed to do but beware, they DO NOT WORK ON POROUS SURFACES or hardwood floors. The suction cups work pretty well on our table and on her high chair but when we're giving her some fruit as a snack and add put this on the floor all the suction cups do is give the bowl a sturdy base - which is not a bad thing - but there is no suction. Also, they take up some space when storing them, and for those two reasons I had to take a star away. They are however really good bowls.
on May 28, 2017
I was so excited for these bowls. But they don't stay attached to our high chair at all. My daughter was able to pull them up immediately. I had to return them. I'm still looking for a good plates that really stick to the high chair
2 helpful votes