Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,899 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,313 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on February 20, 2015
My son became a picky eater right after he turned 1. Many people recommended leaving out a "grazing tray" with a variety if healthy snacks for him to pick at when he had the urge. Sounded like a good idea, but I knew that he would just throw a full "grazing tray" and make a mess. So, the logical option seemed to be a bowl with a suction cup. I was sooo excited when these bowls arrived...filled one up with pieces of apples, one with pieces of cheese, and the other with some Puffs. My boy literally pulled the off the table one by one within 45 seconds. My husband assumed I must have put them on incorrectly...I mean attaching a suction cup to a flat surface is a pretty difficult task ;) So he gathered up all the snacks and reattached all of the bowls. Less than a minute later he had the same results! (bummer because the bowls won't work, but great because at least I didn't put them on correctly). Either my son is the Incredible Hulk or these bowls need better suction cups! Oh, although I was aware that they only came with one lid, I didn't realize how absurd this was until they arrived...charge me 50 cents more and give me 3 lids! (or none)
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
on October 8, 2016
Big fat 1 star. The color are super cute, the size's are awesome, the idea is GREAT, but do they actually work?!? No! I got so sick of my daughter throwing her stuff on her high chair, thought these will help in that department. They won't even suction a tiny bit to our high chair, and it's the really common space saver high chair. Although, I will say it does suction amazing to our kitchen table, but due to her special needs, she wont be sitting at the table without a high chair for a long time. she needs that tray for support. Felt like a complete waste of money.
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.
on April 11, 2017
Granddaughter loves to fight with these bowls. She has, on occasion, pulled them off her high chair. But they do stick pretty well. She just manages to get her little finger under the suction cup sometimes and she is quite determined to throw her bowl when she is done.
These wash easily in the dishwasher. And they really do stick to the tray of the high chair. Dampen a tiny bit to help them stick.
on April 25, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Though, it will depend on your expectations for these. If you want to use them for a baby who grabs, picks up, and dumps out bowls, these aren't going to work for you. The suction is not strong enough to withstand any pulling or yanking, which is why I took off one star. However, my son is a year old and no longer has any interest in dumping the food out, and is starting to eat with a spoon. They are GREAT for learning how to eat with a spoon. It keeps the bowl put and doesn't move. I always put a little water on the bottom first to make sure it sticks, though. It does't stick as well when it's dry.
on September 8, 2015
These are just OK.

Pros:
-Three pack! Because one or two are always in the sink or dishwasher
-Suction cups - help stabilize the bowl on the high chair, a non-slip feature
-Bright colors

Cons:
-The suction cup doesn't always work. Like I said, it’s a non-slip feature, not a guaranteed to stay put feature. If you turn your back, your baby has likely taken control of the bowl.
-Not microwave safe (due to suction cups on the bottom)
-Three pack of bowls, yet only one lid is provided (smallest blue bowl only)

There is nothing overly impressive about these. They stay put if you're constantly putting pressure on the bowl. They keep them from sliding off the high chair (as my baby likes to take his hand and swipe whatever is in front of him off the side). But they come off pretty easily. I found that the [ASIN:B006W79MAY mOmma bowl] stays put better due to the weight (its water filled to keep the food warm), and at least at his age, he can't fling it
on March 22, 2017
These are cool, but my toddler can really easily break the suction. They do not stick at all to the wooden high chair, even if you use water, and our plastic one they suction great to but he still can easily release the suction. The bowl itself functions fine, no holes or anything ha... I know this wasn't an attempt to re-invent the suction cup, but I expected that a toddler couldn't figure out how to pick the bowl up. That's the whole idea, right? :)