Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,099 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,548 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on June 28, 2017
I bought these same bowls for my last child a few years ago. They were great...these are not.
They do not suction to the highchair top at all. Especially the larger bowl. When stuck down you can watch it just pick right back up completely defeating the purpose of it having a suction cup at the bottom. The smallest bowl sticks a little better but still...not great. The last set of bowls I purchased had lids. These do not. I had planned to store one in my diaper bag with cheerios to bring to restaurants and again... the no lids kind of defeats the purpose for why I brought them. The rim is exactly the same as the older ones purchased so I know they would still fit the original style lid that came with them. Maybe the company thought they were too expensive to produce the lids?
on January 28, 2017
We have an almost 2 year old toddler who thinks that when he is done with something he should throw it on the floor. The dogs are getting fat from eating everything that ends up there. I originally bought these at a local store and loved them so much I bought more from Amazon. They stick great to the tray of his high chair. He can occasionally get the plates up but he has to really pull hard and it takes a while. Overall, they work great. They are microwave safe and have gone through dishwasher several times with no problems. Only con, and it is a little one, is that they scratch easily. If something needs to be cut up, do it before you put it on the plate. Not a big deal for us and not enough of a con to even deduct a star. Highly recommend.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on April 14, 2015
Nice sized and good suction to avoid baby knocking over. Just wish they all had covers
on June 21, 2016
They're just okay. After looking others over, I realize for the price I should have gotten some with lids. The suction isn't all that great but the bowls are just perfect for a little one. My main complaint is that they can't be microwaved. Consider this before you buy because I didn't and pretty much all of our baby food has to be de-thawed and we don't have the time (like I'm sure most of you don't) to wait for it naturally.
on June 11, 2016
The suction cups hold well on a high chair, counter, etc. I appreciate the 3 sizes as well, would like to see multi-packs in the large size, to use in food prep, actually. LOL Arrived 2 days after ordering, in perfect condition. I am usually irritated by the type of packaging that all small items seem to come in, the plastic encased in cardboard kind of packaging, HOWEVER, I turned this over to find a way to open it and, VOILA, a tab pops up and it opens quickly. No going for scissors or a knife to pry it open. A small thing, but it was fun to find that thoughtful tab!
on April 24, 2014
My son is super messy when it comes to eating so we thought these bowls would make a big difference. It sort of did help with the transition from high chair eating to eating from a bowl but overall he still made a mess. It did help though with clean up in the sense that he could not throw the bowl off the highchair so easily. The only thing I don't like about these bowls is that they are not microwavable, or at least I have not read that it is so if you're serving hot food you would microwave in something else and then have to put it in the bowl. I do like the set and the different sizes which helps and now my son is more comfortable using other bowls and plates but we still watch him because I think he's at that cause and effect stage where he drops the bowl, we pick it up and then drops the bowl and we pick it up and then this happens again so if you have one of those little rascals these bowls do make it a little easier to dampen this repetitious and messy cycle. Good luck mommies and daddies